X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:39 AM

Ok I'm playing perfect dark and i'm trying to get some gamerscore here but PDZ gamerscores are a little more time consuming than other games i've played. Anyways I have a couple of questions regarding the difficulty levels on the game.

In order to unlock Dark Agent Difficulty you need to beat the game on the Perfect Agent Difficulty first, right?

I was just looking at my missions and I have beat them all on agent and then I went back and am starting from the beginning with perfect agent so that I can UNLOCK the Dark Agent Difficulty. I have played and beat up to mission three but not mission three. Then I looked at the missions to check out if they all have the Perfect Agent Difficulty but they don't. Only Missions 0-3 have them. Same goes with the co-op too. Does anyone know if you have to beat the previous mission on perfect agent in order to unlock the next mission's perfect agent difficulty or is it based on how many objectives you completed when you previously played it or something else i'm thinking of.

Also if you beat the Solo missions on Perfect Agent then do you unlock Dark Agent Difficulty for Co-Op also or do you have to beat them all on Perfect agent again in order to unlock Dark Agent. Thanks for any help it is appreciated.

#2 Shinamano

Shinamano

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:45 PM

You have to complete the game on Perfect Agent (good luck) to unlock Dark Agent (If you beat this you are my god). The same goes for both co-op and single player...I have made it to level 3 on Perfect and I am getting my ass handed to me left and right...gotta love this game tongue.gif

#3 tryintomod

tryintomod

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:48 PM

I'm on level three right now. I don't think it is that hard so far. I beat level two in like three tries or so. The first level in my opinion was a lot harder. The only thing about level three are the snipers and stuff on all the building. You have to watch out on more than one level which makes this one so tough. So if I beat the solo campaign on perfect agent I unlock dark for solo but not for co-op. is this correct?

#4 Shinamano

Shinamano

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:15 PM

I believe if you unlock Dark on solo you can use it on Co-Op...just not the other way around. I had no problems on Perfect until level three...I plan to give it another try once I finish with Veteran on CoD2 (I also have to work on Kameo and PGR3 and play a lot of DOA4 not to mention Zuma, Wik and Geomitry Wars) but for right now PDZ is taking a break from my rotation. rolleyes.gif

#5 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(Shinamano @ Jan 17 2006, 11:22 AM) View Post

I plan to give it another try once I finish with Veteran on CoD2 (I also have to work on Kameo and PGR3 and play a lot of DOA4 not to mention Zuma, Wik and Geomitry Wars) but for right now PDZ is taking a break from my rotation. rolleyes.gif

thats quite the rotation there smile.gif i've been switching off between geometry wars, perfect dark zero, kameo, DOA4, hexic HD (which i'm almost done with, just need the grand pearl pooh-bah and 100 game achievments) and a bit of smashTV, and i still need to get more time for condemned, for all the complaints i've heard people have about the 360's games, this system has one hell of a launch lineup

as far as the dark agent stuff goes, i beat the game on secret agent, and this unlocked perfect agent for my co-op without ever playing co-op, as well as unlocking the completed game on agent difficulty achievement in addition to the secret agent one (i never played a single level on agent). so i would assume (but don't hold me to it) that you can beat every level on perfect agent, load up dark agent in co-op, beat it, and get all 4 co-op difficulty achievements by only beating the co-op once.

#6 Shinamano

Shinamano

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

Yeah I left Hexic off because I played it so much that I saw a temporary image burn on my TV got freaked out and have not touched it since...

(The TV is ok and no perminant burn in so I may have to get on finishing that one as well) biggrin.gif

#7 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

I have only 4 missions to do on perfect agent on co-op and eight on solo.

I know the feeling mate. It's not so much the difficulty on perfect agent but more of the lack of checkpoints that make it hard.

So I'm at mission 5 on perfect (done the last mission on perfect too) and still getting better.

I tell you perfect dark zero is a bitch to get points on. for completing the game on middle difficulty you only get 15 points!

Anyway I'm aiming to complete it on perfect co-op and solo by next week and to complete it on dark by the second week of February.

I'm going to get 1000 gamer points in the delusion that I will unlock perfect dark 64 on my 360!

#8 Shinamano

Shinamano

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(Ozy @ Jan 17 2006, 09:57 PM) View Post

I'm going to get 1000 gamer points in the delusion that I will unlock perfect dark 64 on my 360!

They make it hard enough that it justy may be the prize to get all the points... biggrin.gif

#9 tryintomod

tryintomod

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:30 AM

Did you say that if you get a 1000 score on PDZ then you unlock Perfect Dark 64 on the 360. So it will be an option in the menu in PDZ. Never heard of that but if that is true that would be freakin tight. Ya I have PDZ and COD2 and I already got 1000 gamerscore on COD2 so i'm working on my other game.

#10 tryintomod

tryintomod

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:46 AM

I have a question regarding to the gamerscore points on games.

In PDZ do you get anything for getting 1000 gamerscore?
Also in COD2 do you get anything for getting 1000 gamerscore?

Do you unlock anything or do you get a special star or something. I don't know even maybe a good job. LOL. Ya never know.

#11 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE(tryintomod @ Jan 17 2006, 06:37 PM) View Post

I already got 1000 gamerscore on COD2 so i'm working on my other game.

QUOTE(tryintomod @ Jan 17 2006, 07:53 PM) View Post

Also in COD2 do you get anything for getting 1000 gamerscore?

i think you know the answer to your question since you already have the 1000 gamerscore, and he was joking about unlocking pd by getting the 1000 gamerscore. your game unlocks achievements, not the otherway around, your gamerscore isn't going to unlock anything for you.

#12 tryintomod

tryintomod

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:57 PM

ya that's what i thought but I was just checking. With COD2 i thought maybe i had missed something i don't know, i was again just checking to make sure. That would have been cool if they would have done the perfect dark thing though. That would have inspired people to play it a lot more than they do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users