Photo

Good Way For A Noob To Earn Cash On Ffxi?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:22 PM

trying to find out how to start getting money on ffxi. i have to pass out some fliers for the magic shop.. besides that i only get money for selling rabit furs... like 14 gil each... gotta be more money somewhere out there. im almost level 4.. black mage. anyone have any good money making ideas?

can mage where any bronze armor i wonder...

anyway.

name on ffxi terzaghi

xb live name terzaghi.

msg me

#2 Crooklynkat

Crooklynkat

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:12 PM

Before leaving the city. Talk to the guy and take exit/entrance with the T.K., i believe its T.K. He'll cast some shit on you that makes u find stones that sell. I been doing that for like an hour to get my weaps and armors.

#3 KMFDM

KMFDM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:50 PM

You will find that the Auction House is your best friend love.gif

#4 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(Crooklynkat @ Jan 17 2006, 11:19 AM) View Post

Before leaving the city. Talk to the guy and take exit/entrance with the T.K., i believe its T.K. He'll cast some shit on you that makes u find stones that sell. I been doing that for like an hour to get my weaps and armors.

which city did u choose to start in? i started in the first one of the list of three.. dont remember name.. starts with an s.

anyway... i assume all citys would have a guy at that gate tho... there is like a west and east ronfaure exit.. is the guy by there?

oh yeah, i need to find a portal closer to the gate b/c when i die my home portal is set way across town, kind of a pain... but i havent seen any portals to set as my new home point....>?

Edited by davinator456, 17 January 2006 - 06:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users