Cacka Lacka

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 January 2006 - 02:37 AM

I've recently started softmodding xboxes for people (11 so far). And since then I've just been getting bombarded with questions on how to do certain stuff and what they can/cannot do. I usually refer them to XS but I'd like to make a little "instructions" sheet for them to use. I use the Ndure softmod and unleashX for all the xboxes.

I'd like this to be a somewhat brief sheet with basic instructions and warnings about the softmod. Do any of you guys have any suggestions on what I should put on the sheet?

What I'm gona put on the sheet:

Warning!
1. Never unlock hd...EVER!
2. Do not update your XBL account.
3. Do not change or mess with anything you are unsure about.

Instructions
1. To boot to the UnleashX dash, press the power button.
2. To use emulators, go to > emulators > select which emulator > select which game you want.
3. To play DVD movies, web radio, mp3s, etc. go to apps > XBMC > then select what you want.
4. To boot to the M$ dash, press the eject button (use this to play on XBL) then insert game.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your xbox. Do not do anything to your xbox that you are not sure about!

I know they are really short but I'm having a brain lock and can't think of anything else. What should I add/remove? I'm just gettin tired of having to explain things over and over to these guys.

Thanks!

PS: None of these guys even know what FTP is so I'm not worried about them messing something up trying to FTP something.

#2 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:07 AM

you should also tell them not to use slayers auto installer with there softmod...That could screw them too.

#3 Cacka Lacka

Cacka Lacka

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE(Epaige @ Jan 18 2006, 04:14 AM) View Post

you should also tell them not to use slayers auto installer with there softmod...That could screw them too.

Oh yes, good idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users