Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 January 2006 - 07:18 AM

Anyone that ended up buying the full version knows that this is the toughest game on the Live Arcade. It is so hard to find someone to play co-op with, and if you do one of you walks while the other shoots! There are 100 levels. I can't get past level 9, and I certainly don't suck at gaming. Anyone here play this game and would like to give some advice and partner up some time?

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:15 AM

after playing geometry wars nites on end, its hard to play this game with out full directional shooting, congrats to anyone that can master this game... biggrin.gif

#3 joker1993

joker1993

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:video games , pc , drinkin propel.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 December 2006 - 02:47 AM

yes i love this game but it is extremly hard like the poster above me stated they do not have fully directionall shooting wich makes it a great deal harder.

sorry for spelling erors

#4 PENiX

PENiX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:33 PM

I've been playing it a lot lately too... Last night i got the high score acheivement, couldn't beleive it.

I talked to a pro who got the 100 wave achievement, he gave some good tips. Just search youtube for robotron for some wave 100 strategies.

I still can't beat wave 9 though. The main strategy is ALWAYS go for the family, they are top priority. What you want to do is get at LEAST 1 life each wave (starting with wave 8 or whatever).

Joust is friggen hard too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users