bigphill911

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:15 PM

Did FFXI come out in another country or something? Is it in english or no?

#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:19 PM

The Feb. issue of OXM in the USA has an extra disk that contains the full game for beta use. the game will be free for however long the beta takes place, after that you will have to pay a fee per character (around $12-$13 i think)

#3 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:48 AM

everyone doesnt have it. i dont have it yet.

#4 Druggedpolak

Druggedpolak

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

i have it too. I got it at barnes and noble.
i also have it for the pc and on both put together i have played like a whopping 3 hours tongue.gif
i just dont like it and the community where "you are a n00b" unless you have played for like 45 days straight. Everyone is unkind and unhelpful. That not the only reason though. There are like absolutely no monsters that walk around in the beta i wandered around for an hour in the forest to kill 2 rabbits.
I hate all the people that play these kinds of games nonstop and go 1 a/\/\ teh 1337 /\/\ast[]R at teh P\/\/nag3
grr.gif

jester.gif

#5 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 January 2006 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE(Druggedpolak @ Jan 19 2006, 09:00 PM) View Post

i have it too. I got it at barnes and noble.
i also have it for the pc and on both put together i have played like a whopping 3 hours tongue.gif
i just dont like it and the community where "you are a n00b" unless you have played for like 45 days straight. Everyone is unkind and unhelpful. That not the only reason though. There are like absolutely no monsters that walk around in the beta i wandered around for an hour in the forest to kill 2 rabbits.
I hate all the people that play these kinds of games nonstop and go 1 a/\/\ teh 1337 /\/\ast[]R at teh P\/\/nag3
grr.gif
jester.gif

but 1 a/\/\ teh 1337 /\/\ast[]R at teh P\/\/nag3 sad.gif seriously, i have the demo, but have been to busy to pop it in since i've been playing pdz and doa4. thats too bad that its lacking enemies. where its a beta i didn't have very high expectations. those kind of games tend to start you off killing rabbits, rats, and spiders for a while until your a high enough level to actually fight something worthwhile, and i doubt the beta will start you at anything other then level1

#6 wingli373

wingli373

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:42 AM

i have japanese 360. does the us ffxi beta work in a jap 360?

#7 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:45 AM

I'm a 7th degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master biggrin.gif

I've found some helpful people... just have to look... haven't gotten to put much time into it yet... maybe this weekend...

btw take those damn "?" off your name (goto helpdesk then under helpdesk goto config and uncheck new adventurer status)

#8 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:01 AM

All the people that I know that have started playing MMORPGS have slowly went from fairly fun people, to people so sick/boring/greasy (pick 2 of the three) that I am embarassed to go out in public with them.

I honestly do think that these games are very addictive. No one takes them seriously though because they are so new. There was an interesting article on MMORPG's in one of the business magazines this month... I am not sure which one unfortunately.

I do not intend to play a MMORPG, ever. I would rather have a REAL life, where i do REAL monotonous tasks. At least in the real life, if you play your +100 charisma card right you get laid every once and a while tongue.gif

#9 akodoreign

akodoreign

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:35 PM

Got it from gamestop in O'fallon Il.

#10 Dan121

Dan121

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE(yaazz @ Jan 20 2006, 12:08 AM) View Post

All the people that I know that have started playing MMORPGS have slowly went from fairly fun people, to people so sick/boring/greasy (pick 2 of the three) that I am embarassed to go out in public with them.

I honestly do think that these games are very addictive. No one takes them seriously though because they are so new. There was an interesting article on MMORPG's in one of the business magazines this month... I am not sure which one unfortunately.

I do not intend to play a MMORPG, ever. I would rather have a REAL life, where i do REAL monotonous tasks. At least in the real life, if you play your +100 charisma card right you get laid every once and a while tongue.gif

this man nkow wht he talkin bout

i know some people who id hang around and were fun to dstuff with few times a month

now they addicted to WOW with level 60 characters and even in PUBLIC! thats all they talk about!

they also went to hell in shape and looks! they even talk about WOW jokes off the ****in computer!

we used to play madden tournaments, but the last one we tried 2 of the fat ****s never did their games and were in 4 hour long dungeons!

who the **** can play that crappy game for 4 hours straight in 1 dungeon?! and its at a CHANCE to get an item that barely gets u stronger! id rather play Cod2 kill a nazi and get a weopan shoot another one die kill etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users