#1 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 January 2006 - 01:22 AM

Yea so i signed up for the beta, just got my disc today, get to the registration part and im a little confused

i got both of those codes they e-mail you, one says FFXI next to it and the other says Playonline. Both are 5 segment 4 digit numbers, and well frankly neither are working. any help would be awesome, or the link to re-register.

#2 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

The PlayOnline Viewer installs first. Use the POL code for that. You can't miss it when it asks you for it. More than an hour later (after you install the updates and crap), you can install FF11. It'll ask you for the FF11 code. It's hard to miss, too. Use the right code for each.

If neither of your codes work, get another set of codes just like you did the first time. My codes worked fine when I entered them so I don't know if you'll need another email address to get another set of codes. Good luck.

Edit: It's tedious as hell, especially with a controller. If I had a USB adapter for my PS/2 keyboard, I would have used that to enter my info. Yeah, yeah, I'm livin' in the Stone Age. IPB Image

Edited by metaldevil, 21 January 2006 - 03:06 AM.

#3 pennywisdom

pennywisdom

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 04:50 AM

the one thing i had problems with and realized afterwards is that the codes are case-sensitive.

#4 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:02 AM

ahhh ill give that a try then, if they dont work can i get the link for the registration

the playonline site sends me to OXMs website and they link back to play online, quite lame

#5 pennywisdom

pennywisdom

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jan 20 2006, 11:09 PM) View Post

ahhh ill give that a try then, if they dont work can i get the link for the registration

the playonline site sends me to OXMs website and they link back to play online, quite lame

http://www.playonline.com/betaus happy.gif

#6 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 21 January 2006 - 06:17 AM

YES the codes are case sensitive, if you have a USB keyboard to plug in it will save you at least 10 min throughout the entire process

#7 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:44 AM

yea no kidding, either way the whole thing was when i wrote down the code and supposedly i cant read my own writing......12 minutes to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users