• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:00 AM

I go to take out SC and then I get this error message it comes up all green and says:

Your xbox requires service
Please contact Xbox Support

In multiple languages

Fuck and the main dash doesn't come up so what do I do now? I can still play games, but I cannot log onto XBL I can only play the games.

#2 ghost.d0wn

ghost.d0wn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:03 AM

you're in big shit. your xbox is done with man.

#3 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

what error number are you getting?

#4 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

Do you get an error code (number) in the upper left corner of the customer service screen?

Which exploit package did you use? Hopefully one that forced you to backup your eeprom.

(Note: You should be okay if you took your time and took precautions. You've certainly had time since your last visit here...)

Edited by Xombe, 22 January 2006 - 08:13 AM.

#5 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

Okay well I did that backup and then installed the softmod but it didn't do it all the way, it went to about 70% then stopped so I did it again same thing. So I would restore MS then try again. Also Im not getting an error number its just the screen.

#6 beastiekid

beastiekid

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:xbox and motocross and girls
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:23 AM

you know you should not post a topic like that for one it DOES NOT get our attention except for the fact that a noob actually told us what to do and that it makes us not want to help but then again you are a noob there for we are entitled to help so that we can try to solve your problem dont ever demand something on this site again other wise you will get some other guy like me posting the exact same thing

#7 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:28 AM

My apologies on that one I don't demand it but I need it, if you were in the same problem you would do the same. And yes I know Im a noob, and you were to when you first start out in something, its not like im going to be a pro in this and now exactly what to do.

And also don't come in here just to tell me that. Help with the problem at hand, if you want to tell me not do something make it into like a sentence not a whole damn paragraph. Thank you.

#8 beastiekid

beastiekid

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:34 AM

well i read i much as i could and since u dont have an error code the most i can say is try to install the exploit again

#9 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:36 AM

What would that do, would that bring back my dash? The original one? If so send me a link to were I can get those exploits because I think the ones I got were a total waste.

#10 beastiekid

beastiekid

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:39 AM

Some of the Zero Tolerance Ban issues.. expanded and explained:

Posts, Avatars, Signatures, and Threads that will earn (guarantee) the user a BAN on their account includes:

Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Xbox Game Roms/Backups (on media, including Hard drives or burned media, RAR or Zip File, for download or for sale), MS Dashboard Files, and any kind of (direct, indirect, or Kazaa or Torrent type) link to Xbox XDK/Sony SDK Produced Homebrew

Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Retail or Cracked Xbox Bios Files and/or RC4 keys

#11 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:43 AM

Ohh you have got to be kidding me, I think this is why I stayed away from this place because of all the god damn rules. Im willing to follow them but to what extent? I need help IM A FUCKING NOOB I don't know where to go what to read and what to ask. I need a finger to point me in the right direction. I guess I will now have to go somewhere else to get the info but seeing as how this is the largest database its gonig to be hard. Lol and thats why my post says GOD DAMNIT.

Im going to edit this in:

Maybe you admins should make a forum where you can ask for info like this, and that place only, because what other places on here do you have a help forum for those types of questions? NO WHERE.

Edited by MMC 420, 22 January 2006 - 08:45 AM.

#12 holyjewsus

holyjewsus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:33 AM

Jeeze dude, calm down... that other place where you can find everything... it's called google.

As far as what you should do, I would say reinstall the exploit. Pretend the softmod install finishes, I think it just looks like it doesn't install a dash from the menu and then report back here... and stop whining so much. You haven't even told us what installer you used.

Edited by holyjewsus, 22 January 2006 - 09:36 AM.

#13 beastiekid

beastiekid

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(holyjewsus @ Jan 22 2006, 02:40 AM) View Post
Jeeze dude, calm down... that other place where you can find everything... it's called google.

As far as what you should do, I would say reinstall the exploit. Pretend the softmod install finishes, I think it just looks like it doesn't install a dash from the menu and then report back here... and stop whining so much. You haven't even told us what installer you used.

lol google laugh.gif

#14 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:48 AM

beastiekid could have put it a little better but those are the rules. holyjewsus is right about needing to calm down. there are so many helpful people here. the rules are there to keep ms away. if they allowed this i am sure ms would have sued and shut down this site a long time ago. ok here is a tip for you next time. first put in a title so people can know what your asking. also put in as much info in the first post.

#15 MMC 420

MMC 420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:02 AM

When you ask me what kind it was, I don't know what you mean, like what program it is? Its UnleashX and I don't remeber where i got it from. Sorry about that part but you have to understand thats not the first time someone said something about the rules. My bad you have a shit load of rules I mearly skim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users