X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:21 AM

whats up with people doing this?

I played 3 games tonight and 2 people did this. i dont even play cheap lol.

one guy was horrible, this genius was shooting 3's with Tim Duncan. rolleyes.gif and he double teamed the whole time so id pass to the open man and get easy jumpers. on inbounds he'd tried and throw halfcourt passes and i picked a lot of them off.

after the game he leaves me neg feedback and says i "abuse exploits"...nah man, you just suck. laugh.gif

#2 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:40 PM

I hear ya loud and clear, though my situation is different I also wondered the same thing.

I haven't played nba 2k6 yet but in nba live I can't even get my award for winning an online game because asshole will quit during the last quarter. This has been really frustrating and i'm not even good. I think I lost my 1st 5 games by at least 30 points... but during that time I was basiclly feeling the game out.

So yeah I leave feedback letting gamers know these people have poor sportsmanship.... I wonder will they ever leave negative feedback for me out of spite in retaliation because they know I am going to tell the gaming world what type of player they are...
Hopefully we get to play more mature and ethical players soon!

#3 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:55 PM

there are always bad users in everything. the people suck and get mad what can you do.

#4 brooksie488

brooksie488

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:45 AM

You are indeed right, send me an invite if you want to play a competitive game with someone who actually shoots and doesn't dunk every drive.

#5 player2301

player2301

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

i played this for the first time today
so i went on live and had a really close game with this kid,even though he kept pausing all the while grrrrr
until the last quater when i whooped his ass lol and then he left me bad feedback
i gave him excellent cause it was a close game
gets you real mad doesnt it muhaha.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users