#1 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 05:03 AM

Hey all!

The cable connecting to the power switch on the SpiderChip v1.1 has 4 wires leading to the power switch. One of the wires is pulled out on mine and the little metal prong is still in there. With it being so small, what should I do?

#2 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:22 AM

Hello there ...

You could return the faulty chip and get a X2.6 solderless or a Xenium Spice. Or you could remove the whole cable and switch and the chip would be allways on ( this is fine if you dont have box live ). Or you could try to repair the plug but i dont think it's worth it.

If you want to try and repair it then a pic would help alot.

HackDaBox !

#3 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

I'm glad you replied HackDaBox!

As you have seen in the other topic, I want to exchange the Spiderchip v1.1 for good now. Problem is, I e-mailed Divineo.com about it and they are saying that I need an order number. The other problem is, I got this thing in freaking July 2005 and there is no way I have an order number from something that old. Do you think they will exchange it HackDaBox!? One more question, which chip do you think is good that is cheap and solderless that functions like a Spiderchip v1.1 without FRAGing and runs perfect. The main reason is to run backups, any suggestions? happy.gif

EDIT:Oh yeah, and do you think they will take it back even though the power switch wire is pulled out?

EDIT2: The Xenium SP.Ice looks REAL nice, but the problem is, I'm on a really tight budget. Do you think they will exchange it for free or at least take off a fracton of the price?

Thanks once again! smile.gif

Edited by iCARUSbLaDe, 26 January 2006 - 08:50 AM.

#4 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(iCARUSbLaDe @ Jan 26 2006, 06:26 PM) View Post

I'm glad you replied HackDaBox!

As you have seen in the other topic, I want to exchange the Spiderchip v1.1 for good now. Problem is, I e-mailed Divineo.com about it and they are saying that I need an order number. The other problem is, I got this thing in freaking July 2005 and there is no way I have an order number from something that old. Do you think they will exchange it HackDaBox!?

dry.gif Don't know , you will have to ask / beg them!

One more question, which chip do you think is good that is cheap and solderless that functions like a Spiderchip v1.1 without FRAGing and runs perfect. The main reason is to run backups, any suggestions?

Xenium Spice or X2.6 Solderless !

EDIT:Oh yeah, and do you think they will take it back even though the power switch wire is pulled out?

Should do just try them !

EDIT2: The Xenium SP.Ice looks REAL nice, but the problem is, I'm on a really tight budget. Do you think they will exchange it for free or at least take off a fracton of the price?

No but the Xenium Spice is awesome and worth the extra $$$

Thanks once again! smile.gif

HackDaBox !

Edited by HackDaBox, 26 January 2006 - 03:43 PM.

#5 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:03 AM

Is this good? I've sent it to them now. Ask if you want a transcript of the whole thing and I will post it.

Dear Assistant Manager of Divineo.com,

I have had this chip for a while now, and it is causing me many problems. I just want to exchange it for another chip and actually enjoy my product, without having a fear that it will not start up. This is the problem I am having with my Spiderchip v1.1 and I am kindly asking you if I can exchange my product for another one of yours. I know it has been a while since I have bought this product, but I have been invoked in many studies and work for my education, and I have never had spare time to inquire you about this. Please, help a man out, so I can have fun knowing the people at Divineo.com gave it to me. Otherwise, my chip is not working.

Best Regards,
(Not showing my name in public biggrin.gif)

And if you have MSN, HackDaBox!, please add me, P.Baktash@sbcglobal.net

Edited by iCARUSbLaDe, 27 January 2006 - 12:05 AM.

#6 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:07 AM

It would be cool if I could return it, because that's right, the SpiderChip is a piece of junk! I can never believe I had it. I JUST GOT MYSELF A XENIUM GOLD 24K WITH A SOLDERLESS KIT! It would be cool if you could sticky this, because I will post a comparison with pictures. Thanks a lot Hack Da Box! and I can't wait until I get it. On the meantime, can anyone help me find a website or something where I can determine my Xbox Version? jester.gif

#7 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

Hello there , here you go ( have you never read any of my guides - it's in every one )

http://www.xbox-scen.../versions_1.php

HackDaBox !

#8 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:04 PM

What's wrong with the Spiderchip if the Power light of the Xbox flashes Yellow and the fan's speed gets high?

#9 iCARUSbLaDe

iCARUSbLaDe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:44 AM

I couldn't edit for some reason.
Where do you live HackDaBox, and can you add me to MSN or not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users