#1 Z4ndX

Z4ndX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:31 AM

Good Morning.. (Its Morning ind Denmark) smile.gif

I just installed my chip and the bios evoX was pre-installed by the shop..
Iv read 4 tutorials and i havent found any stright answer, what do i do now? blink.gif ... I got a 300 gb HD to install and i burned the image of Slayers auto-installer on a DVD media..

Im supose to make backup of some files on the xbox, on the original HD? ...

#Z4ndX

#2 WizBit

WizBit

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:02 AM

if youve done a soft mod then i would recomend you back up your eeprom and your hdd (c: partition) in case you do something really silly!!!

then you can upgrade your hdd and repartition it put the c: back onto it and you should be done!

i could be wrong though as i havent done a softmod but ive read about it and from what i gather thats what you do, you may also have to unlock your original hdd and then lock your new one with the key from your old hdd so make sure you write it down.

i hope i have helped

WizBit

i obviously didnt read your thread properly otherwise i wouldve seen the words 'I VE INSTALLED MY CHIP',

i believe you still need to back up your c: partition, ftp it across to your pc, get the key to the hard drive which i believe you can get from your dash but im unsure what dash you have im assuming you have evox?

i think then you upgrade your hdd and lock it down with the same key from your original hdd. but i would read around these forums first as imay be wrong.

WizBit

#3 shadow23

shadow23

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:11 AM

yes backup your c and e (make sure you backup your eeprom too from your xbox). But you need to read on how to ftp to your xbox here http://www.chefelf.c.../networking.php and then and then you can read on how to play games of your hdd and etc etc.

Edited by shadow23, 27 January 2006 - 10:12 AM.

#4 Z4ndX

Z4ndX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:51 PM

Thx ... It worked just fine .. thank you very much biggrin.gif ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users