• Please log in to reply
1038 replies to this topic

#811 JesseWikipedia

JesseWikipedia

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:12 AM

I got one red light with E-74 earlier today.

For the first year i had my 360 I played it vertically, then for the past two days I played it horizontally and now this I get E-74.

This is the second xbox I have gotten E-74 with.

Also, I have 0102.
What should I do?

#812 JesseWikipedia

JesseWikipedia

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE(JesseWikipedia @ Nov 29 2008, 03:48 AM) View Post

I got one red light with E-74 earlier today.

For the first year i had my 360 I played it vertically, then for the past two days I played it horizontally and now this I get E-74.

This is the second xbox I have gotten E-74 with.

Also, I have 0102.
What should I do?

EDIT: I did the towel trick not 15 minutes after I posted this, and it worked!

I played GH3 for about 20 minutes and then turned it off. then about another 20 minutes later EVEN AFTER IT COOLED DOWN I powered it up again and made it to the dashboard before I turned it off.

so yeah, towel trick worked.

#813 AK I OVERLORD I

AK I OVERLORD I

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

I have had these Errors I will show you what my board looks like so you can see how to fix my problems i had RROD But its now fixed so ill get a pic as soon as possible.

0102 Error in the "Digital Backbone" (CPU/GPU/RAM), this is usually caused by a cold solder joint between the GPU and the main board.

0103 GPU Error this is usually caused by bridged solder joints. Where the GPU connects to the mainboard. See error 0102 for more detailed information.

E67: Hard Drive Error... It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it.

E68: Voltage Error... This error means that the Xbox 360 has insufficient power to function properly. This can be caused by an error in the hard drive or the fans that make them suck up too much power, it can also be caused if you have unnecessary accessories attached to the console like an external fan unit. Attempt to remove unnecessary accessories first, and then necessary components such as the hard drive and USB devices. If you have any case mods you may want to investigate those as well.

E71: possibly a dashboard update error, Check below in the "Console Reset Codes" for instructions. If that does not work there is no other solution and the console must be sent back to MS for repair.

ill get the pic as soon as possible ok thanks AK I OVERLORD I

#814 AK I OVERLORD I

AK I OVERLORD I

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

here is the image of the WHISPER MAX FANS I BROUGHT AND IT SEEMED TO CURE MY RROD BECAUSE IT HAS TWO TYPES OF MODES WHICH AT TURBO AND NORMAL I ALSO HAVE SOME OF THE NEW HEAT SINKS ON THERE SO THAT CURES ALL THESE PROBLEMS I HAD YOU CAN FIND ALL THIS ON EBAY I THINK THE IMAGE IS BROKE

ill try this one
the image will not show DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO INSERT IT INTO THE NOTE

Edited by AK I OVERLORD I, 29 November 2008 - 08:34 PM.

#815 AK I OVERLORD I

AK I OVERLORD I

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(Darkshot1 @ Apr 7 2006, 04:23 AM) View Post

I'm getting the 3 red lights, and the error code is 0102, and I have no idea what's wrong. It gave me this error before, and would not turn on, but somehow fixed itself (only thing i did was plug in my mp3 player to it, but thats most likely unrelated.)

Now its doing it again and its not turning on at all. I guess i got lucky last time. It hasn't even been used for about 4 hours, and it wasn't any rigorous playing, so its not overheating. I just decided to turn it on and it did this. It also froze up earlier during Perfect Dark, might be related.

It says on this thread that 0102 is an unknown error... anyone know?

I know mate its this: 0102 Error in the "Digital Backbone" (CPU/GPU/RAM), this is usually caused by a cold solder joint between the GPU and the main board.

#816 fyrehazard

fyrehazard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:31 AM

OK, I have a 0013, which is RAM overheating, they have answers for other overheatings but not RAM, so:

1) WTF is the RAM?
and
2)What can I do!?!??!?!?!!?!?
PLEASE HELP! uhh.gif

#817 Lynas

Lynas

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6c

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

Fixed error 0110 with Heat gun for 3 minutes and pads on RAM.

Been going for a week now without fault *touch wood*

Just in time to get a HDD and 3 months of live for 20.. hahaha...

Edited by Lynas, 01 December 2008 - 04:11 PM.

#818 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE(fyrehazard @ Nov 30 2008, 06:07 AM) View Post

OK, I have a 0013, which is RAM overheating, they have answers for other overheatings but not RAM, so:

1) WTF is the RAM?
and
2)What can I do!?!??!?!?!!?!?
PLEASE HELP! uhh.gif

-> 0013

#819 sarah_f12

sarah_f12

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

I fixed mine 6 months ago, or maybe I should say that my brother and I fixed it... tongue.gif .We caved in and got a DIY guide to help us out... good luck guys!

#820 the fisherman

the fisherman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:22 AM

ive got 1 2 3 lights all showing up and 4th light not around the start button going tofrom left to right any info please

#821 Danny_Sheff

Danny_Sheff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

Ok i started playing on my xbox 2 days ago where these vertical lines began to appear on my screen so i switched my xbox off n unplugged 2 av cable put it bk on 30 mins later and I got 1 flashing red light in the bottom right quadrant a message appeared on my screen with multiple languages is said contact customer support i look on the internet 2 find out what E74 was and it said it was a problem with the av cable so i borrowed my freinds av cable 2 see if that would work i suspected it would, but no progress same flashing red light and same error code ive unplugged everything and plugged back in ive took out my hard drive no difference and i left it off for about a day tried again in morning nothing has changed i contacted customer support but they said it will take up to 7 weeks for it 2 be fixed also i noticed without my av cable plugged in i do not get the red light flashing as soon as i plug it in E74 and red light sad.gif and my xbox seems fine what can i do to fix this problem if anyone could reply i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading

#822 crxdriver

crxdriver

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

I got my friends X360 with E71, and occasionally E79. I know about clearing a cache and system update, but it has NXE, and it cannot be cleared. Is there any new method for it ?

Thanks

Edited by crxdriver, 09 December 2008 - 12:14 AM.

#823 bonzof.pl

bonzof.pl

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Poland
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

Falcon
E71-no DVD
0103- rebaling GPU tongue.gif

Edited by bonzof.pl, 09 December 2008 - 12:50 AM.

#824 bakelo

bakelo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:57 AM

hello.. i wanna reheat the GPU and (H)ANA clip.. but i dunno where's this (H)ANA chip is.. can anyone show me?
many thanks

#825 checker6

checker6

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE(bakelo @ Dec 9 2008, 12:33 AM) View Post

hello.. i wanna reheat the GPU and (H)ANA clip.. but i dunno where's this (H)ANA chip is.. can anyone show me?
many thanks

Locate the GPU, it is the chip straight back from the gpu towards the back of the xbox where the fans are. If you have HDMI, it will say HANA and if no hdmi then it will say ANA on the chip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users