• Please log in to reply
1038 replies to this topic

#1036 christopher_sage

christopher_sage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Ahm, I would just like to highlight 3 key notes about fixing Xbox 360 problems.

#1 tip to avoid Xbox red ring of death is to prevent Xbox overheating.
#2 never try to re-solder Xbox your own unless you are knowledgeable at it or you have a repair guide with you.
#3 Don't wrap the damaged Xbox 360 console with a bath towel, it will not do good to your Xbox.

Source: http://www.e74online.com/ just sharing to also contribute helpful information to Xbox lovers like me.

#1037 christopher_sage

christopher_sage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

You know what..I've been an Xbox user for quite some time and I encountered the error 0102 but I fixed it through the help a repair guide and a helpful resource..you can check out this resource: Fix Xbox 360 E74 Code it helped me fix my Xbox 360 so it may also help you..hope this helps..If you can't find the solution in that resource, your last resort would be to send your console to a repair center and have it fixed for a fee.

#1038 paoacab13

paoacab13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

ok so 1st my xbox shows 3 red rings.i use the common method and i fix it.after the disc tray doesnt open.i open it and fix it again.later i insert battlefield 3 in,hopefully that i will play after an exhausted day that i spented along with the xbox.but the game freezes.i turn the xbox off then on and 1 rrod appears.i again turn it off and on and a e71 error appears.after 5-6 turn offs and ons the console works.i immediately copy all the HDD files to a usb stick in order to keep data.also i delete system cache also known as temporary files.i eject both the usb stick and the HDD, i insert Forza Motorsport 3 to play and when i choose a car the machine freezes again.i have spent 3 days trying to fix this machine and i cant find a solution.when i solve one problem another one pops immediatelly.should i just throw it to the recycle bin or do something else???

#1039 skeen

skeen

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

This may be a new one.
Green power light for a second.
Followed by 4 blinking red rings with the center light blinking green to yellow. It was doing this if the AV cable was plugged in or not.
Eventually after about 10 times trying to boot the thing "CRACK!" a capacitor popped and stunk up the place.
IPB Image

This was a JTAG xenon I've had for years and it just decided to do this today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users