• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 poisonxindustry

poisonxindustry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:24 PM

I have been dabbling for the past few hors trying to make a skin of Amelia from Underworld and have it made, i think, but its not showing up on my xbox. I must be doing something wrong but I dont see what t is. If someone can make it for me

IPB Image

this is the main i wanted but the next needed cropping, which i did by adding a black box behind the picture making it a rectangular pic instead of square. If anyone else can do this for me please. email me or something.

http://www.ultramovi...107/full/3.html

Any image tinkering is needed for it to not be squished. Can someone please help? I have tried and I still dont see what I did wrong.

#2 poisonxindustry

poisonxindustry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:56 PM

ok that sucked lemme figure out how to show it

Basically search google for amelia underworld. geekroar is the only site with the picture dont see any other way to put a picture link here. Can anyone help?

geekroar

ugh i have never been so computer illiterate in my life, cant get anything to work.

http://www.ultramovi.../73/full/8.html

maybe this works but it needs cropping

#3 dan_plus_o

dan_plus_o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Computers, modding, xbox, guitar, dirt bikes, drums
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:37 AM

1. open the skin.ini (Hopefully you have one), then make sure the path is correct.
if the jpg name is "Cookiemain" then the path should be E:\Skins\Cookiemain.jpg, and for the loading jpg it should be called E:\Skins\CookieLoading.jpg

just make sure the jpg file names are match the ones in the skin.ini

2.maybe the Skin.ini is hidden, if so make it so you can see hidden files then make the file unhidden.

3.the pic that you posted isn't the right dimensions
I think this is the right dimentions
with-630
length-450
your pick is 637 by 451, so try getting it the exact dimensions (not sure if it really matters but its worth a try)

Edited by dan_plus_o, 29 January 2006 - 05:45 AM.

#4 poisonxindustry

poisonxindustry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:25 AM

i uninstalled the program and some other stuff. those arent the pics i have i got the pics from a site and cropped them and made them the size they needed to be but this page wouldnt let me link them here had to use website where they came from. I had everything the way it was supposed to be maybe it was hidden but others i downloaded worked but the one i did didnt even show up on the xbox skins list but it was in the right folder. I gave up on it basically. If someone can slap it together real quick id be grateful but its not an emergency.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users