4 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodkrayzed

Bloodkrayzed

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:34 AM

I have been playin this game for a while now, unlocked all the videos. And now i can't watch them. The game won't load my profile. on the hdd i have the achievements. But in the game i have none of the costumes videos or records. I've tried switching the profiles. and i tried with auto log in both on and off. anyone else had this problem and fixed it? it's pretty frustrating.

#2 snowcrash8

snowcrash8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE(Bloodkrayzed @ Jan 31 2006, 12:41 AM) View Post

I have been playin this game for a while now, unlocked all the videos. And now i can't watch them. The game won't load my profile. on the hdd i have the achievements. But in the game i have none of the costumes videos or records. I've tried switching the profiles. and i tried with auto log in both on and off. anyone else had this problem and fixed it? it's pretty frustrating.

you had the gamesave bug, which means all is lost. do a search on google and all will be explained. i feel your pain, it happened to me.

#3 Bloodkrayzed

Bloodkrayzed

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:03 AM

So is there anyway at all to fix it, is it my disc. or all the disc in north america. Or does it have something to do with my hdd. This sucks, why don't they mention this when you buy the damn game. I bought a bundle pack at toys r us and it was the pro system 2 wireless controllers and doa4. How are they gonna sell you a $600 bundle pack and have part of it be faulty. i love xbox and the 360 but thats pretty whacked

#4 MN-Mod-Man

MN-Mod-Man

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:40 PM

Ever heard of a glitch blink.gif It's not the end of the world , but until a concrete fix is made I suggest you get a memory card (But keep the receipt ohmy.gif )

#5 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:21 PM

when you turn off 360 make sure the game is out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users