Photo

For The Love Of God Why Cant I Get It To Work!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AshDaBash

AshDaBash

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:11 PM

Ok people, so i've got my box all soft modded up, used dvd2xbox to get all files to my HD, I can run the game from my HD and can FTP to my mac.

So i've got the default.xbe file to my mac, and I have a Hex editor... I know i'm doing everything right for the part where enter in what weapon I want a new character to start with. So I FTP the default.xbe file back to my box, restart, make a new HUmar (thats the character I edited), but he starts with a Sabre, not a Flowens Sword (which was what I set it to...)

This is my first attempt at hacking anything on the Xbox, I only got set up today. It's driving me mad! Please help meeeeee!

P.S, The Method i'M trying to use is the 'New Pso Item Mode Hacking'

#2 oxSilentxo

oxSilentxo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:59 PM

if you have been online before, you have to remove the auto update, otherwise the game loads from the patch, not the altered xbe file.

You will find the patch here:

/E/TDATA/4d53004a/

I reccomend that you copy the patch to your PC, then put it back when you are finished.

#3 AshDaBash

AshDaBash

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:24 PM

Thank Silent i've been online before that MUST be the problem, surely!... I'll try itin a minute, just trying to get some genesis emulation up and running, fingers crossed biggrin.gif

WORKS A TREAT!!! Thanks alot man, now I can start making stuff, yayness!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Edited by AshDaBash, 01 February 2006 - 10:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users