• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BloodKnight13

BloodKnight13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:40 AM

I have been working with a save and I want to know how I take the save that is from my modded xbox and create a save that can be uploaded to my non modded xbox.
You can't copy KOTOR II save to a memory card and then load it again. So I need to know how I can create a save put it on my desk top so I can then put on my memory card so I can then put it in my non modded xbox.
This is proprable a stupid question and I am sorry if it's in the wrong section as well but I could use some help. I already have a winzip and action replay what do I need to do?

THANK YOU upfront now for any help you can give

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE(BloodKnight13 @ Feb 1 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

I have been working with a save and I want to know how I take the save that is from my modded xbox and create a save that can be uploaded to my non modded xbox.
You can't copy KOTOR II save to a memory card and then load it again. So I need to know how I can create a save put it on my desk top so I can then put on my memory card so I can then put it in my non modded xbox.
This is proprable a stupid question and I am sorry if it's in the wrong section as well but I could use some help. I already have a winzip and action replay what do I need to do?

THANK YOU upfront now for any help you can give

Ftp the save file folder from your xbox to your pc. Then zip the file (make sure that the folders and paths are kept in tact) then transfer the file from your pc to the memory card (either via AR or Mega-X-Key) then load it onto your unmodded Xbox. Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users