Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:29 AM

I have been ignoring this for a while and thought that it would go away but it hasnt. Usually when I play for about 3 hours straight the light switches from player 1 to player 2 and then go back to player 1 a few seconds later. It keeps doing this, I have tried sneaking up to my 360 and smack it but it always goes back to player 1. Should I phone MS about this and get a replacement console? I dont want to send it to them because I am still waiting for my Perfect Dark Zero (month now) and I know that I wont be playing my 360 for a while. Does anyone have any ideas or know how to fix this problem?

#2 clickerX

clickerX

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:42 AM

ok and your point is (your telling us this because wy)

i think theres been about 5 threads on the same exact thing

#3 []-[]ooDLu[]v[]

[]-[]ooDLu[]v[]

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 4 2006, 04:36 AM) View Post

I have been ignoring this for a while and thought that it would go away but it hasnt. Usually when I play for about 3 hours straight the light switches from player 1 to player 2 and then go back to player 1 a few seconds later. It keeps doing this, I have tried sneaking up to my 360 and smack it but it always goes back to player 1. Should I phone MS about this and get a replacement console? I dont want to send it to them because I am still waiting for my Perfect Dark Zero (month now) and I know that I wont be playing my 360 for a while. Does anyone have any ideas or know how to fix this problem?

lmao...sneaking up on ur x360 and smacking it...good stuff

#4 ExitRooster

ExitRooster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:40 AM

-[]ooDLu[]v[]' date='Feb 3 2006, 10:31 PM' post='3228752']
lmao...sneaking up on ur x360 and smacking it...good stuff

I think what really matters is.. Does it see/sense you are near to it? Perhaps it's M$'s way of stickin' to da man...

#5 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE(clickerX @ Feb 4 2006, 12:49 AM) View Post

ok and your point is (your telling us this because wy)

i think theres been about 5 threads on the same exact thing

My point is?!?! I am asking for help, maybe if you read my post you would know. I can't find any threads that have to do with my problem. Can anyone help me? sleeping.gif

#6 VOlition

VOlition

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:50 AM

weird, have you tried pushing the reconnect controller button on the 360 and on the controller?

#7 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:06 AM

Yeah, I tried what you said reconnecting the controller but it is no use, it still flickers from player 1 to 2. I tried shaking the Xbox 360 to the right to see if it would work but still doesnt that ball is fucked. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it, I dont want to send this in to MS.

#8 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:19 AM

Here is what the ring of light does.

IPB Image

#9 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:23 AM

^^^^ LMAO laugh.gif

you try at least calling MS to see if they know the problem?

edit: laughing at your little gif, not your situation.

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 05 February 2006 - 06:24 AM.

#10 yerac

yerac

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:43 AM

I have been having the same thing happening to me. It is really buggin' me. I also have been getting the "Insert this into a 360 to play" white screen when trying to load up a new game after about 2 or 3 hours of playing. I think im gunna have to get a new one. At ill be able to bitch to M$ about how long their takin with it, and hopefully get some free stuff.

-- yerac

#11 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Feb 5 2006, 02:30 AM) View Post

^^^^ LMAO laugh.gif

you try at least calling MS to see if they know the problem?
edit: laughing at your little gif, not your situation.

I dont want to bother with those idiots, I phoned them two nights ago about my PDZ at about 8 pm(they close at 9 pm) and the guy told me that I can't really give you any information on your problem because our systems are down and the supervisors have gone home for the night so I just hung up. I phoned them again and got a woman who could barely speak english(she had a spanish accent). After talking with her for a while trying to figure out what she was saying she said I need to talk to my supervisor. So I am on hold for about 5 minutes and she tells me "my supervisor says that you should wait 2 more days because the order has to be processed". I do not know why some of them lie and why MS hires people who can barely speak english. I am going to go to Future Shop and see if I can buy warranty (30 day return is over sad.gif ).

BTW about the gif image, I am a newb at photoshop/image ready and I was in a rush laugh.gif

#12 Vfreitas

Vfreitas

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 5 2006, 01:23 AM) View Post
I do not know why some of them lie and why MS hires people who can barely speak english.

There are other languages spoken in the United States, perhaps this lady you were speaking to was *gasp* bilingual. Companies such as MS see that as a plus when they hire for their call centers. She can communicate with people who don't speak English, and at the same time she can grab the phone calls of people such as yourself. Or maybe *gasp* she just had a heavy accent. You obviously conversed with her in an efficent manner, to the point where you can translate what she said in your quotes. I don't even know why I'm posting this, but it's early in the morning and my mind isn't functioning correctly.

Edited by Vfreitas, 05 February 2006 - 07:34 AM.

#13 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE(Vfreitas @ Feb 5 2006, 03:38 AM) View Post

There are other languages spoken in the United States, perhaps this lady you were speaking to was *gasp* bilingual. Companies such as MS see that as a plus when they hire for their call centers. She can communicate with people who don't speak English, and at the same time she can grab the phone calls of people such as yourself. Or maybe *gaps* she just had a heavy accent. You obviously conversed with here in some efficent way, to the point where you can translate what she said in your quotes. I don't even know why I'm posting this, but it's early in the morning and my mind isn't functioning correctly.

You know there are people who can talk two languages fluently right? Also when you phone them it says " For English Press 1" So I shouldnt be talking to someone who can't talk english.

#14 Vfreitas

Vfreitas

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:37 AM

I thought I already covered all this.

#15 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:38 AM

maybe if you shake it for like 20 minutes it wont be confused anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users