#1 mystical

mystical

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:14 PM

I have checked several times now and I have ALL the birds from each level as well as ALL the metal peices. However I am still missing the Third, Fourth and DUO Reports. The Golden Bird award too. Can someone give me some insight as to why this is happening or mabey tell me if this happens to other people too. And I have downloaded the update for xbox360 too. Heck before the update it wouldnt load the second level.

#2 tonloc79

tonloc79

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:20 PM

I had problems with the Golden Bird one too, i knew i had all the birds but it didnt award me the Achievement. I went back and completed the first level(all birds and MPs) and it awarded it to me!

#3 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Feb 4 2006, 01:27 PM) View Post
I had problems with the Golden Bird one too, i knew i had all the birds but it didnt award me the Achievement. I went back and completed the first level(all birds and MPs) and it awarded it to me!
I Will Have To Try That One Because I'm Missing That One (All The Birds) And Another One That I Don't Have A Clue Which It Is.

#4 thirdeye555

thirdeye555

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:16 AM

ive had this same problem. i finished the game getting all the birds and metal, but didnt get the achievements for it. so then i went back and replayed the first level and it gave me the 4th propaganda report. but i still dont have the bird acheivement?!? dry.gif

#5 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE(Xtrem @ Feb 4 2006, 04:41 PM) View Post

I Will Have To Try That One Because I'm Missing That One (All The Birds) And Another One That I Don't Have A Clue Which It Is.

well, my guess as to what the other one is, i would say its probably silver bird award for a level. you don't have your live tag in your profile, so i can't do a comparison to see for sure. if its not that, then maybe you didn't beat the game twice to get both beat the game achievements?

[Possible spoiler]

on a side note, did anyone have trouble beating the game? and what i mean by trouble, is that on the 3rd round with the last boss, there was the health in front of me, and a weapon to my left and right, and both weapons said press A to pickup, but i couldn't pick them up blink.gif i had to kick the last boss to death until i could rip his face off ph34r.gif

[/Possible spoiler]

#6 mystical

mystical

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for the imput guys. I have gon through half the game getting all the birds and metals again. I give up. Im just not going to get the achievments i worked "hard" to get in the first place. Still dont have Golden bird or the 3rd 4th and DUO Report. Oh well. Oh and does anyone know where the OLD ax is?

#7 d4nk

d4nk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

The game has achievement glitches, there's a forum on xbox360achievements.com talking about it. The only solution listed is to replay the entire game start-to-finish, getting every bird and metal to get the achievements you deserve. As for the final boss, I had the same problem and had to beat him the hard way. Aside from that the game was a lot of fun.

http://forums.xbox36...php?topic=316.0

Edited by d4nk, 08 February 2006 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users