Photo

Waiting Almost 3 Weeks For A Box To Ship 360 Back...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 3rdnfnlbst

3rdnfnlbst

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Cars, games, computers, Fire dept.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:38 PM

Ok so I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks to get a box to ship my 360 back to MS. Apparntly, every time I call them, their Customer service reps are retarded, and they keep on messing with my original order. So I finally called back for the 5 times yesterday, and As soon as I gave the rep my Ref. # He put me on hold and then transfered me to a Supervisor. I was on the phone with this guy for about 25 mins. He was very apologetic, and and was telling me of how the reps. kept reentering "Ship box" under my acount, and the status was still Pending. He said that as of Monday Morning, he is going to take care of it himself, so that I will have this box this week. Then he proceeded to say that for my troubles, He was going to send me 1 frre game that I got to choose from 3 titles, Perfect Dark: Zero, PGR3, and Kameo. He updated my information, gave me another Ref. # for kameo this time, and said that he will call me on Monday Morning. If not to give them a call around noon, to find out the status about it. I got off the phone with this guy and i turned my xbox on, not only am I having the original problem, But Now My 360 takes about 30 seconds to a minute to boot up to the dash board. It just sits at the Xbox 360 screen until some time goes by and then eventually switches over.

What a pain in the ass this thing is, but i guess a free game is a free game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users