ndsbass

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:34 AM

what are your guys fav custom gametypes? i play on kai so i dont know whats floating around on live, but im having a 16 player h2 lan party friday and id like some good custom gametypes to play

ones i have/use most
-tower of power
-no shields (obviously)

#2 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:15 PM

i like alcatraz, pigs and nigs (cops and robbers) and run forrest run, for a fun time but for competition i like 2v2 mlg (the real mlg not the noob kind most people play) but i usually play the fun ones with my friends. and compete with people i dont know.

#3 ndsbass

ndsbass

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:03 AM

never played cops and robbers or alcatraz, mind explaining them?

#4 sQuIsHyFaCe

sQuIsHyFaCe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:11 AM

cops and robbers- no shields one team of people is the robbers. they use PP's and run away. they can melee the cops. other team is cops. they try to get the robbers to go to a specified room as "jail" and they use magnums. best played on lockout with the green room as jail.

i like to just play SWAT- no shields br spawn no weapons on map. lockout.

and MLG- br spawn human weapons on map.

#5 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

no shield gets old fast.

cops and robber. blue team and brown team. brown team can only mele and blue team can shoot it charged. blue team must tell them to freeze when they see them and can shoot them if they move. once frozen you need to try and get them all to a certain place (jail) thats basically. it. also whne theres only one brown person left he canshoot at the cops.

alcatraz . i playthis on zanzibar. i do it with a lot of people. we get 3 people on seawall with snipers. andeverybody else goes into the base thing. they cant use there sniper unless there the last one. they need to try and get to the ocean withou the guards on the sewall shooting them.

and i takeit you know what run forest un is. that gamecan be fun to.

#6 ndsbass

ndsbass

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(Maertz @ Feb 10 2006, 08:53 AM) View Post

and i takeit you know what run forest un is. that gamecan be fun to.

nope, what do you do?

#7 GLiTcH

GLiTcH

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:01 AM

head 2 head.. best played with 6 ppl .. tower of power sucks. i hate it when i'm with a friend n joins this kid type game.. i just leave.. tongue.gif

#8 sQuIsHyFaCe

sQuIsHyFaCe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:13 AM

i agree TOP is gay. no skill needed and i aint played a game of it yet when it wasnt laggy. major league gaming all the way

#9 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:35 AM

run forrest run is where you have as many warthogs on map as possible and 2 wraiths. you pick to people do drive the wraiths and have them go on one team. the rest gon on another team same color and can only use warthogs. the wraiths try to splatter everyone while everyone else is trying to be the last one standing. the wriath cant use boost until 5:00 left and cant shoot until 100 left. (you can change times) the peopel can only run in vehicles they cant board the wriathes and kill it or anything.

#10 sQuIsHyFaCe

sQuIsHyFaCe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 03:50 PM

ah yes i remember that game. its the same as cat and mouse. soo many people rename the games on XBL

#11 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:37 PM

yeah that happens to much.

#12 ndsbass

ndsbass

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE(GLiTcH @ Feb 11 2006, 07:08 PM) View Post

head 2 head.. best played with 6 ppl .. tower of power sucks. i hate it when i'm with a friend n joins this kid type game.. i just leave.. tongue.gif

The only reason i like tower is because i only play it a lan parties (by the way my lan party friday was sweet, my dad brought home projectors from work so it was amazing) and basically we're all screaming and swearing at eachother its funny as hell.

anyways run forest run sounds pretty cool. at my lan party some kid had this cool gametype, although i forget the name. basically theres two teams, no shields and everyone starts with a brute shot. its played on coagulation, everyone uses up all their ammo by shooting the brute shots into the air while everyones running to the center. it looks insane when you have sixteen people shooting brute shots into the air and you have to dogde and jump over incoming shots. when you get to the center everyones out of ammo and you go around and melee each other. last team (or person) standing wins the round, and you play like six rounds. prolly wouldnt be as fun online though, nothing beats a lan party.

#13 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

ive played that it kicks ass we call it civil war. but we stand still shooting bruteshots in the air and try to hit the other team funny shit.

#14 ndsbass

ndsbass

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:44 AM

now i remember it was called braveheart. kind of like civil war. anyone else got any cool gametypes?

#15 Maertz

Maertz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:22 PM

umm get drunk and go on live and jump off lockout and ascension and stuff and listen to people bitch i laughed at it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users