SuperFlyJedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 12:17 AM

Ok, ok, so here it is.....

Xbox = v1.1
Mod chip = spiderchip 1.1
bios = ind 5003 (possably 5002, can't remember :S sry)

Got the chip from Divineo (big mistake, try and live with it) after a couple grooling hours (spiderchip.com says it was 10-15 minutes) I got the chip aligned proberly and got it to boot to the spiderchip menu (woo-hoo) loaded the bios (burned a CD with the ISO) that worked fine. so I had everything working. next day go to move the xbox and it would't work (needed to realign the chip) so now i had the chip aligned but it would't go to the dashboard. I would turn the power button on , the "loading ind-bios" screen comes up, and disappears. then the black screen freezes. But NOW the the hole shabang freezes on the "loading ind-bios". and the LED flashes red and green.

Question the first : WHY DID I BUY SPIDER!!!
Question the second: Chip misplacment or problem with bios??
Question the third: Is re-flashing a possablility??

Hi....ummmm....please disregard the above post........i...i found the problem.... sad.gif I forgot to plug my hard drive back in after re-adjusting the chip.

I Brian C (a.k.a SuperFlyJedi), would like to formally apologize to all of you regulars on xbox-scene. I apologize for wasting your time....and for being a noob. a huge, un-clean noob. sorry. oh lord in heaven sorry. plz for give me.

- SuperFlyJedi (a.k.a n00b, nub, mr.nub, mayor noob of noob city)

Edited by SuperFlyJedi, 10 February 2006 - 12:17 AM.

#2 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 February 2006 - 10:16 AM

Thanks for being honest !

As i was reading i was thinking "It's not a bios problem" "could be chip is not 100 % percent making contact with LPC" "is everthing plugged in properly?"

Glad its working for you !

HackDaBox !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users