• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xXdemongerbilXx

xXdemongerbilXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:40 AM

yea so i softmodded my xbox with evolutionx and havent been on xbl for like 2mounths and i went on halo 2 today and it said there was a update for xbl so i went to download it and it up came a screen that said call xbox support or something like that any way i am gessing its blocked cus of my soft mod cus u know u hav to cold boot if u wanna play xbox so if it blooks that when u dont cold boot it could block this so does any one know what i can do with out deleteing the sofmod cus i dont have the stuff to do it any more and i dont really wanna so hlp or if any one knows were i can get the up date it would help ph34r.gif

#2 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:55 AM

You answered your own question.....COLD BOOT

#3 xXdemongerbilXx

xXdemongerbilXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:58 AM

no i didnt lol when i sign in to halo 2 on xbl it says i need a update how do i get it cus it wont let me it brings up a error

#4 pichon

pichon

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:33 AM

do you leave the disk in, turn off the xbox, turn it back on (with the little button not the eject button) this would be a cold boot. If you do that and you still get an erro it isnt the softmod. What error do you get?

#5 xXdemongerbilXx

xXdemongerbilXx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:43 AM

it has a big 21 on the upperleft side and it says to call xbox costemer service in like ten differnt laug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users