#1 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:01 AM

UnleashX is a dashboard for the xbox it is in no way a softmod that lets you run unsigned code without a modchip.
Lots of softmod installers use UnleashX as the installer for the softmod because it has nice scripting abilities and unzip and unrar support. It is also installed as the final dashboard on a lot of softmods because its just a great dashboard.

This forum is for problems you are having with UnleashX as a dashboard not for problems that you have encountered with your softmod not installing correctly or stuffing up because you did a in game dash update and overwrote your softmod or any other problems that have to do with softmods

For all softmod related question go into the

No-Modchip Hacks (exploits) Forums

also located on xbox-scene and ask there (after reading all relevent posts first)

#2 Goglu1970

Goglu1970

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

I have just installer softmod on my original Xbox. Unfortunately when I launch Unleash X via "Linus_profile" through Splinter Cell, I get a fuzzy screen. I see that the dashboard is in the background somewhere (because I click on my controller and I hear the sounds), but it is like a good old "snow" screen but blue&white instead of black&white.

Could it be the video signal from the box to the tv? I have it connected to Sony Vega.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

#3 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

You have posted this in completely the wrong place. Read the title - "This forum is not for softmod questions"

Hopefully a Moderator will move it....

Which softmod installer are you using?

Which version of the softmod installer are you using?

How is your Xbox connected to your TV? (The brand of TV makes absolutely no difference at this stage.....)

Edited by Heimdall, 15 March 2013 - 10:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users