#2 scooby_dooby

scooby_dooby

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:44 PM

BUMP. Check out these fuckin scans!!

These are realtime scans form the latest GameInformer, REALTIME!!!

#3 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:57 PM

Realtime gameplay or real time render?

#4 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(Ozy @ Feb 13 2006, 04:04 PM) View Post

Realtime gameplay or real time render?

my lil bro just got the same mag. these seem to be real time pics of gameplay but not from the gameplay camera angle. as there is a difference usually between real time gameplay graphics and real time cut-scenes (cut scenes usually cleaned up and enhanced for cinamatic effect) these seem to be real time gameplay shown through different camera angles.

the game looks interesting with a highly loved and respected japanese actor, i however have to wait and see on this one. with so many other games coming out for my $$, this would have to be an excellent action game to steal some attention away from my already high profile future purchases.

#5 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:30 AM

there was a video on IGN for the game a while ago, before the 360 launch lineup was even confirmed. definately worth checking out though as that was one impressive video.

#6 miggidy

miggidy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 13 2006, 11:30 PM) View Post

my lil bro just got the same mag. these seem to be real time pics of gameplay but not from the gameplay camera angle. as there is a difference usually between real time gameplay graphics and real time cut-scenes (cut scenes usually cleaned up and enhanced for cinamatic effect) these seem to be real time gameplay shown through different camera angles.

the game looks interesting with a highly loved and respected japanese actor, i however have to wait and see on this one. with so many other games coming out for my $$, this would have to be an excellent action game to steal some attention away from my already high profile future purchases.

Agreed, they look real time to me.
Sweet!

Hey I didn't know Chow Yun-Fat was Japanese.
He's from Hong Kong last time I checked, plus he's got a Chinese name....

Edited by miggidy, 14 February 2006 - 02:05 AM.

#7 Souske

Souske

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:29 AM

pretty sure Chow Yun-Fat is most definitely Chinese. Please be more careful of confusing your asian countries, as this complacency is simply another form of passive racism.

As far as the screens go, they definitely look really good, and if they get the gameplay down, this could be a great game.

#8 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE(miggidy @ Feb 13 2006, 08:11 PM) View Post

Agreed, they look real time to me.
Sweet!

Hey I didn't know Chow Yun-Fat was Japanese.
He's from Hong Kong last time I checked, plus he's got a Chinese name....

he could be, i honestly dont know. i just got done reading the mag article however and i am damn excited for this title. the engine being used is the unreal 3 engine and is said to feature some of the most impressive graphics to date. the game will look equally as beautiful across all 3 platforms and a technology they developed called Massive D(estruction). the game is being developed by the psi-ops team. with the Massive D technology, wood will splinter, tiles will fall off the wall, food flying off of plates, bullets will leave craters in brick, and cover will start to crumble and leaving the player or enemie open. it really looks good and i cant wait to see the game in its final form, these 360 screens are great.

pretty sure Chow Yun-Fat is most definitely Chinese. Please be more careful of confusing your asian countries, as this complacency is simply another form of passive racism.

As far as the screens go, they definitely look really good, and if they get the gameplay down, this could be a great game.

i really meant no racism of any kind. if there is anyone who respects the eastern culture its me. i really thought he was japanese but wasnt sure, didnt think it was that big of a deal to be mistaken.

Edited by KAGE360, 14 February 2006 - 02:54 AM.

#9 Souske

Souske

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:43 AM

I couldn't know how you meant it. What I meant is, alot of people see anything they don't understand, or is foreign to them, and give it a label. Even if this label is wrong, they don't care. This is a sort of racism. People don't usually mean it, so much as they're too lazy and ignorant to actually learn something about the culture. I wasn't attempting to attack you, or call you a racist, I was simply suggeting more caution before labeling someone.

FYI - an easy way to tell the difference between east-asian lineage, is the name. Generally, a name with 3 syllables is Korean.(not always, but generally). A name with two short parts, is often times chinese.(once again, not always). Japanese names tend to be more long and complicated.(there are obviously exceptions to this as well).

i.e.

Bo Ram Pak(Park, w/e you wanna' say) - Korean
Bing Xi - Chinese
Tadanobu Asano - Japanese

Chow Yun-Fat, is somewhat confusing, one might believe him to be Korean at first based on the way he romanizes it. His Pinyin name is Zhōu Růnfā . Or basically Chow Rlunfa. But anyways, this is way off topic.

I really just hope the game doesn't have crappy or oversimplified controls. Path of Neo got really boring because it was way too simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users