whosyodaddy1019

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 05:30 AM

Im wondering if anyone else if having problems with NBA 2k6. I beleave it started right after the dashboad update but my nba 2k6 is really messed up now. The anoucers are lagging and when a foul is commited it just kinda hanges there till you go into the coaching menu and change something then its fine till another foul or end of the quarter. One thing I found interesting is that when I removed the HD from my xbox it was fine. So then I though maybe it was my VIP profile or something. Deleted my VIP file and recreated it but was still having the same problem. I then went though and deleted everything for NBA 2k6 but still having the issue. If memory servers me correct, the 360 doesnt cache the files on the HD like it did with the original Xbox so I dont think its that. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so, did you find anything to fix it? Thx

PS Its not the disk. It has like 2 minor scraches on the whole disk and they are hard to see, also this is the only game so far to of done this.

Edited by whosyodaddy1019, 13 February 2006 - 05:36 AM.

#2 CAjr45

CAjr45

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:46 AM

i dunno. before the update when the quarter or game ends we can just run around for about 2 minutes then the game catches back up but i havent played it since the update so i cant tell

#3 whosyodaddy1019

whosyodaddy1019

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:57 AM

yeah that happend to me before but only recently did this new problem happend. One thing I noticed is that with the HD the VIP recorder runs where as without the hd it doesnt. I tried to find a way to turn the VIP thing off but wasnt able to. Does anyone know a way? Im also going to buy a mem card and see if it does it with just the mem card.

#4 CAjr45

CAjr45

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:22 AM

try creating a new profile on your 360 and loading 2k6 with no vip ( i think you can do that) and see if the whole problem with the vip still exist

#5 JustDanMI

JustDanMI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:outdoors and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(whosyodaddy1019 @ Feb 12 2006, 11:37 PM) View Post

If memory servers me correct, the 360 doesnt cache the files on the HD like it did with the original Xbox so I dont think its that.

The 360 does use the HD to cache, just to let you know. I don't know if that's your problem or not, but thought I'd throw that out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users