• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Xbox mods!
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:18 AM

Hey everyone,
This is kind of a weird request but im just a bit worried. If anyone has DOA4 and has a spare minute I would greatly appreciate your help.
How long does it take for DOA4 to load for you? What I mean is put in the disc, turn off your Xbox360, and the second it turns on count how long it takes for DOA4 to load for you.
Thanks!!!!!
-Vic

Edited by Inuyasha152, 13 February 2006 - 09:19 AM.

#2 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:49 AM

From the moment the 360 intro comes on to the moment Team Ninja's ocean intro comes on, it takes mine ~21 seconds.

Edited by metaldevil, 13 February 2006 - 11:50 AM.

#3 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:10 PM

Do you have a hard drive? Loading times will vary depending.

#4 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:11 PM

very true... in DOA4 I've clocked the non-HDD loading times to be 5x longer then the HD loading times after the initial load... though I think the initial load is longer.

it's just about instant when I put the disc in till I see something that lets me know the game disc has started (same as any other game) then I wait about 20 seconds watching the Team Ninja logo (it wont let me skip it).

#5 Inuyasha152

Inuyasha152

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Xbox mods!
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

I have a hard drive, it's a premium. I was judging by the second you press the start button to start counting but if I wait untill I see the start up intro, it takes about 24 seconds. It was weird because last night just out of no where it took forever to load. I thought it had frozen but right as I was about to turn it off, it loaded. Also I keep seeing DOA4's disclaimer screen. What I did last night was I wanted to clean up some wires behind my Xbox360 and HDTV so I didn't have to see them and I did unplug the powersupply a few times (from the cord that goes to the outlet to the power supply not what plugs into the Xbox360) and it just seemed like loading times took longer for some odd reason. Thanks for timing it metaldevil, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Inuyasha152, 13 February 2006 - 08:13 PM.

#6 Nekron

Nekron

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:39 AM

It loads fine for me, in fact, it must load too fast because there's a huge, drive stopping skippage in the intro. The drive does everything but scream in pain. TN had better fix this in the DOA mid-feb update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users