Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:33 PM

SID 4.5 N-knave Edition and use the High Definition Patches
I don't know what that is but did you have to use a button combo in the msdash to turn it into HDTV ? if not then I would say that the Patch that you used has alltered your eprom or maybe your bios to make HDTV work instead of doing it the properway that ms designed. Because to switch to and from HDTV mode all that is needed is a Button pushing combo in the MS Dash not installing any patch.

Have you tried disableing the settings in UnleashX ? the last couple of build made it sticky for all applications that you run on your xbox

Otherwise I would suggest you go to the softmod forum and find out exactly what the "patch" changes in order to get the HDTV mode because it sounds more like a SID 4's problem than an unleashX one

#152 J03M4M4

J03M4M4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for the speedy reply, The button combo you are talking about is you hold both triggers and push both sticks in, I know this cause I've used that before, and I figured, that would work this time. But this is the problem. UnleashX is stuck in HD.
MS Dashboard is 7 button taps down from bootup, so I press 7 times down, then hit A button to load MS Dash, cause can see half the screen so I know where I'm going and what is happening, then it loads the big green X, then reboots to UnleashX, now if I hooked up to Svideo, everything is fixed. MS Dash works fine in HD on the Monitor, but it reboots on my TV. SID 4.5, is not much different than SID 3.1, its all the same stuff really.. The Auto.Installer.Deluxe.v3.0.** Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents **

Also when softmodding you are given the option to install 2 dashboards, I chose to use UnleashX for bootup by powerbutton and I use the Memsave hack SID 4.5/AID/SID 3.1 stuff for the Eject button dash. Here's the kicker... Unleash X is stuck in HD.. But if I boot with the eject button, my memsave hack which is built off of UnleashX and fully updated, works fine. 480i no problem. But when I reboot, UnleashX goes back to progressive mode. I agree, something is sticking, either the patch or UnleashX is not forcing all settings to off. I'm gonna browse the softmod section and see what I can come up with.

#153 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:18 PM

heh just don't post more
.** Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents **
or you may find your stay here a little too short to find the answer wink.gif

#154 J03M4M4

J03M4M4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:25 AM

I'm confused, what is this place for again?

#155 yoyoma22

yoyoma22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:00 PM

must say unleashX is THE best dashboard!

installed build 572, running both xbox v1.3 and xbox 1.1

just 1 niggle found:

Unclosed DVD+R discs do not get read by dash or file explorer, in fact this dash just hangs/crashes, no control input when these discs are put in the drive, have to hard reboot and remove disc. These DVD+R discs work perfectly with build 565, and work perfectly in XBMC while build 572 runs, so its not a media or drive issue.

I've since reverted back to build 565, as it is supremely stable with my setup, guess i'll wait until this issue is solved.

I think on pg 2 of thread, some1 else wrote about the file explorer not reading DVD's too, just no response to it.

thanks! keep up unleashX development! 'cause it simply rox the box!

#156 tjhart85

tjhart85

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE(J03M4M4 @ Mar 2 2006, 02:32 AM) View Post

I'm confused, what is this place for again?

This is a place where we can share LEGAL INFORMATION. By linking to files that were illegally compiled using the MS XDK, you're just asking for this site to get shut down.

Why do you think everyone always refers you to "the usual places" for files.

#157 slimshady2485

slimshady2485

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:29 AM

hey how do i download unleashX cant doit from seans any more help plz.

#158 sr_sparky

sr_sparky

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(slimshady2485 @ Mar 5 2006, 09:36 AM) View Post

hey how do i download unleashX cant doit from seans any more help plz.

Go to the "Usual Places", link in my signature below:

#159 slimshady2485

slimshady2485

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:43 AM

how does that tell me were to get unleashX

#160 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE(slimshady2485 @ Mar 5 2006, 12:50 PM) View Post

how does that tell me were to get unleashX

DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT IT

#161 slimshady2485

slimshady2485

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:35 AM

ya i did it took me to a page where i can learn how to use fxp not where to download unleashX

#162 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:56 AM

Actually it takes you to a tutorial about a place called xbins read it do it and you will see

#163 Popy

Popy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

Hallo.

Yesterday I Have Installed xSnesX 1.42 on my XBOX an updatet UnleashX to Version V0.39.0222A Build 572.

On my Surprise the UnleashX hangs on XBOX Boot (It fads to black an than hang).

Ill try to boot up MXM and renamed the default.XBE of the xSNESx 1.42 to default.xb (or another name so that UnleashX doesnt reconized it) and boot my XBOX again. ..> It boots up correctly!!!!

I hav downgraded my unleashX to an lder version (0.38) renamed the xSNESx XBE correctly and my XBOX bootet up. but when Ill hit the "Emulators" Menu it hangs again! Ill renamed the xSNESx XBE to antother name and try it again --> no problems (just i cant start the xSNESx from the Dash!).

Maybe theres an Bug with the Main Executable default.XBE of xSNESx 1.42!?!?!?!?!??

Does anybody have the same Problem??

greets pOpY

PS: Sorry for my english!

#164 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

I FTP quite regually but today i was ftping over 500+ evox trainers to my box and my friends box and the trainers would copy as far as 20 or so files and stop ftping and the log says its transfer failed but i used DVD2Xbox's FTP and it works wonderfully. Im not sure on big xbox games but its something to look into. Im using SmartFTP to transfer my files and using the latest build of 0.39 build 222

#165 zixxec

zixxec

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:37 AM

#xbins unable to join channel (invite only)

how do i fix that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users