4 replies to this topic

#1 Heff

Heff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

Hello all,
I just updated to the 2-6 build of XBMC and noticed that now when I run a slideshow on my TV, the file name is displayed on top of the picture. Is there any way to disable the filename in the slideshow mode? I have searched and have not been successful.
Thanks for your help

#2 Heff

Heff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

Does anyone know how to do this. I cannot be the only poor sap. The reason I am asking this is because I stream family pictures to my plasma with XBOX MEdia Center and seeing the file name over the picture is distractive. Please help !!!

#3 spiff

spiff

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

questions like this always makes me wonder what you have actually tried to do....

you obviously haven't tried to push buttons, which would be the most likely way to do it, no?

title on remote, black on controller...

#4 Heff

Heff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:28 PM

Response like that mkae me say.....WTF I have tried pushing the black and white button , every button on the controller with no success. I do know how to trouble shoot and did before I put a post up that I thought would waste peoples time. So I am stuck and not sure why which is why I put my post. I am using the 2-6 build and have went through the manuals and my XML files for kepmaps. I have no remote. Should I have one? Thanks

#5 Heff

Heff

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:49 PM

All...I pologize. After further research, I realized that the buttons do not work when using the Project Mayhem 3 CE Skin. I reverted to the default skin and all works now
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users