• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jbp20717

jbp20717

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Dreamcast, Mario Kart 64, Newcastle United, Monty Python, genocide, necrophilia and more!
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:38 PM

I've been making my way through CoD2 on veteran and so far I haven't encoutered any huge problems (though I'm not looking forward to Hill 400 unsure.gif ), but now I'm at a point that I just can't get past, though I've almost made it a couple of times. The part I'm talking about is when McGregor is driving the truck back to pick up the wounded soldiers in the British campaign and I'm left sitting in the back of the truck like a lame duck - I just don't know how to survive until I have to shell the enemy tank. If I take out the Germans when I'm running towards the truck, will there be less of them when McGregor drives back thoruhg the same area? If so I may well be persuaded to start the mission over again.

#2 tommyphat

tommyphat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:38 PM

I stayed crouched in the back of the truck and made it through pretty easy if I remember correctly. If you are standing when you get to the first corner the Germans pick you off pretty easy. It is tough to spot them all when you are moving.

#3 dryerlynt

dryerlynt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:05 PM

i just aimed for the barrels and after they blew i croutched and when i i passed i shot the other 2 on the other side of the wall. then turned around and shot the other 2 guys

#4 jbp20717

jbp20717

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Dreamcast, Mario Kart 64, Newcastle United, Monty Python, genocide, necrophilia and more!
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:34 AM

I always manage to blow up the barrel and then crouch, but after that I'm not sure of the exact positioning of the remaining Germans unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users