• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 teX360as

teX360as

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

Last night while playing capture the flag on call of duty 2 on xbox live one of the guys on my team mentioned something about "those damn cheaters are walking through walls". He said he saw it in his kill cam. Then I saw the same thing a few minutes later. They were in a room upstairs with no doors and were sticking their guns out the wall and out boarded up windows and picking us off. Does anyone know anything about that cheat?

#2 Strangelove1

Strangelove1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

I've had the exact same thing happen to me. I just gave the person negative feedback. So frustrating.

#3 teX360as

teX360as

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

It seems to me like they were able to get the cheat console somehow and enter the cheat codes like on the pc version. I don't know how they did it though.

#4 adamscybot

adamscybot

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

Never seen that one.

If they accessed the console - theyd have a keyboard plugged in. It's common for developers to leave in the old keyboard binds during a port.

Mind you, all cheats typed in a console on xbox live should be disallowed as the servers should have cheats disabled. Maybe COD2 dumps cache somewhere wich they editied with this new Xplorer. Who knows...

Adam

#5 dryerlynt

dryerlynt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:18 AM

they were doing that last night in PDZ too and getting in the spawn room and killing you

#6 Zipp425

Zipp425

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:37 AM

Ive got a theory:

MS knows who we are and are taunting us with a xbox360 with amazin skills

#7 Diablohead

Diablohead

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

Wow PDZ as well as COD2? thats kind of saying something is being edited, surely.

I could understand if cod2 was the only one since its a direct pc port (mostly) and might have a few undeactivated master commands but pdz, didnt expect that.

Though it might be something else, need more reports of pdz cheating first.

#8 Kogoro

Kogoro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:05 PM

First off this has nothing to do with hacking...just cheating. You are not contributing to the progress so if an admin would move this that would be great. To answer your question about PDZ, the spawn room entry is a glitch. You can fly to the top of a map and break thorugh the walls and enter the spawn room. I'm not going to tell you exactly how because that would add to the dumbasses that do it, but they are NOT hacking the game.

#9 gamersha794

gamersha794

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:01 AM

This was also a big problem with the PC version, It just had to do with map glitches.

#10 NEUROMODS

NEUROMODS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

PDZ has alot of glitches, thats one and then you can climb cliffs and take people out as well.

#11 SupraKid

SupraKid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:my MK4 Supra and my xboxes :)

Posted 19 February 2006 - 04:55 PM

It's just a glitch, its not cheating...its just how you could see someone's gun poking from the walls so you know hes up there... or when someone has the Flag and they are hiding in a room and you could see the flag waving through the walls... last night I caught a guy looking through the walls and shooting and I shot the wall and killed him.... laugh.gif

#12 Big Red 54

Big Red 54

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:21 AM

On BURGANDY FRANCE THERE S A GLITCH you get into a sectret room and there is also a glitch tho get out side the map in ST. Mere Eglise

#13 kezor

kezor

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Interests:http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=306001

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

i would like to see a map glitch list that would equal out the glitching

#14 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:00 AM

Haven't seen the St. Mere one, but now I'm gonna try to find it.

I saw someone do the Burgundy one and shot him. It's not really that good of a cheat since you can shoot when they stick out and even tell people to help if everyone gets pissed at the cheating. There's enough action going around the house that he can't get back to the position after dying too easily.

I tried it myself offline in split screen. Took a few times to get it right, but otherwise easy to do.

Anyone know where the spot is on St. Mere to get off the map? Or can you shoot from outside the map so you don't want to tell me cuz it'd be a cheat?

#15 cobra2002

cobra2002

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:57 PM

I have experienced some of these probs a few times but i think there is more to it than glitches, I do believe people are are cheating, possibly with this dvd hack. I know on some pc games in the passed you could turn the gravity off, or change walls from solid so you could walk through them (sound familiar) I reckon there are cheats, and think the twats at MS should look into it. Im not against modchips etc, I will be one of the first to mod mine, but when things allow people to cheat it pisses me off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users