1 reply to this topic

#1 SigmaDelta

SigmaDelta

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:52 AM

Ok, I've been reading a couple of tutorials that i got from Maxconsole, and been looking for programs the last 4 hours. I tried searching the main X-S page and it came up with results that didn't help. Basically, I'm lost trying to look for the xdklauncher. I've looked in the xbins, on the X-S, and Maxconsole. So far, I've come up with nothing. Now, i'm not asking for the file, but more for a direction. And any kind of tutorials that you guys know of for creating a trainer. I have a couple of programs so far, Evox Trainer Maker, but you need to know the values of what you're looking for so you can edit them.

EDIT: I almost forgot. Is there a way i can extract the code from a trainer to modify it? I mean, i have a trainer for the Black version of NFSMW, and i have the original version. The trainer says its version specific. Is it possible to take 2 or 3 values out of that trainer and add them to a pre existing trainer?

Edited by SigmaDelta, 16 February 2006 - 08:57 AM.

#2 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

here is really all the tutorials you need....
as for your xdk troubles...this is a good place to start.

and yes there is a tool at maxconsole called etmdisasm that allows you to extract code although that particular trainer may be protected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users