#1 d1rekt

d1rekt

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:22 PM

I need some assistance, Ive installed the spiderchip on my Xbox. It worked for a while now the xbox frags. wtf?

Please help me somebody and money via PayPal is guaranteed if you can provide the solution. wink.gif

Thanks.

#2 x3350

x3350

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:17 AM

I had the same problem... its because the modchip becomes loose over time... you can use electrical tape to hold it in place, or large amounts of glue from a gun, or a popsicle stick broken in half placed under a screw ( about 2 inches to the lower right of the chip) and over the chip.

To test if this is the problem, gently press down on the mod chip (**after** making sure its properly aligned) and try turning on the xbox. It should turn on no problem.

#3 chuma

chuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

Or put something on top of the chip so that when you put the DVD drive in, it will push down SLIGHTLY on the chip to make a better connection.

On my v1.6b I used LEGO: two 2x2 bricks and two 1x2 tiles was the right amount for me.

#4 d1rekt

d1rekt

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:40 PM

Its not going to come out. The mother fucker is superglued in already. And its not getting connection!? Odd...guess I'll have to pry it off and push it back down...or just hit it alot.

Damn...its not the little wire things is it? THey are in the right place I do believe. Thanks for the info BTW guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users