• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pinesal

Pinesal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 04:22 AM

Am I suppose to do something other than just select the skin when I do it loads it but when ever I return to the dash from a game or if I restart the xbox, it loads the default skin.

#2 sr_sparky

sr_sparky

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 February 2006 - 09:41 AM

Read the FAQ HERE

#3 Pinesal

Pinesal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:38 AM

Thanks man, that explained everything and I was able to fix my problem.

BTW, I always try to research before posting. I've read FAQs but for some reason, I have not read THAT one. Thanks for the link.

#4 X_Cheat3R

X_Cheat3R

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:54 AM

just curious...was the problem that you were not pressing start or the A button twice???

if so, i just want to point out that you didnt have to read the FAQ's, or even research to find this answer - it says to do so at the bottom of the skins screen tongue.gif

][x][

#5 eatdatbox

eatdatbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:49 AM

first of all thanks for ur brave soul and asking. the only stupid question is one not asked. n e who. now that we got that out of the way,. i use to have the same problem till i read the FAQ site, that i connected with from this thread. Well when i would reboot my xbox i would see the skin i would want for a split second. so it had to do with some configuring. the code does just its job u know. now i got another bit of a problem. when i go to the skin selector and then i press [Y] n then go to allxboxskins.net then i download a couple. i can see those skins in the c:\skins\ folder when i ftp into the xbox or use file explorer from the xbox..but now the thing is that i dont see it in the screen where you select your skin. can someone help me wit that stupid problem.good lookin out yall. pz out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users