#1 kryptik

kryptik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:39 PM

Been trying to snag an 360 since they first launched with absolutely zero luck. Even using the inventory tracker I havent been able to score one. Closest I ever came was having a friend pick up a core for me only to return it because he thought I wanted a premium. mad.gif

Ah well.

end /rant

#2 woofis

woofis

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:52 PM

some ppl on here are sellin theres for sale price plus shipping...check the bst

#3 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

Dude, bestbuy has had them in like every week.

#4 kryptik

kryptik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(jimjom @ Feb 20 2006, 12:02 PM) View Post

Dude, bestbuy has had them in like every week.

Perhaps but not where I live. I have been checking day in and day out. Hell my boss thinks I am trying to get a job there since I call them so much. Hehe. Anywho, it's just annoying that its already 4 months past release and they are still hard to find, well for me anyways.

Edited by kryptik, 20 February 2006 - 07:19 PM.

#5 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(kryptik @ Feb 20 2006, 01:24 PM) View Post

Perhaps but not where I live. I have been checking day in and day out. Hell my boss thinks I am trying to get a job there since I call them so much. Hehe. Anywho, it's just annoying that its already 4 months past release and they are still hard to find, well for me anyways.

Actually it hasn't been a full 3 months yet. I felt bad for those who were not able to get one before christmas, but they are all over the place now. You just aren't trying hard enough.

#6 kryptik

kryptik

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Feb 20 2006, 12:33 PM) View Post

Actually it hasn't been a full 3 months yet. I felt bad for those who were not able to get one before christmas, but they are all over the place now. You just aren't trying hard enough.

You have no idea...

#7 unrealskill

unrealskill

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:xbox specs<br />200gb<br />4,000 roms<br />70 games on hd<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

yeah im so happy i got mine nov 22nd but just yesterday i go to play nfs mw and it starts skiping and shit i take it out and look at it and there is a damn crack in the disc im super pissted i cant bring it back cause i got it for x-mas so thats some shit.

#8 Diddycoon

Diddycoon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

I just bullshitted my way into one.

I jumped the waiting list by telling a woman at the local PC shop that it was my sons birthday
the next day and he really wanted one and he will be gutted if I can't get hold of one for him.

She went off and spoke to the shop manager and they let me have one of their reserved premium packs.

(I don't actually have any children... and do I feel guilty about lying... hell no LOL). laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Diddycoon, 20 February 2006 - 07:58 PM.

#9 Jrock

Jrock

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

Gamerush, has them everyweek...

#10 IllusiveX

IllusiveX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE(Diddycoon @ Feb 20 2006, 08:02 PM) View Post

I jumped the waiting list by telling a woman at the local PC shop that it was my sons birthday
the next day and he really wanted one and he will be gutted if I can't get hold of one for him.

She went off and spoke to the shop manager and they let me have one of their reserved premium packs.

(I don't actually have any children... and do I feel guilty about lying... hell no LOL). laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

LMAO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif YOU ARE SO BAD

#11 Mikeizzle

Mikeizzle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE(Diddycoon @ Feb 20 2006, 02:02 PM) View Post

Wow lol, i'd love to be you. Lets just hope karma doesent fuck you over and you wind up haing to send it in for repairs n shit like 50 times haha laugh.gif .

Anyway, i scored on off of these fourms for $500 shipped, and i love it. yeah maybe and extra $100 was abit overboard, but i fuckin wanted one lol.

#12 MaxEgg

MaxEgg

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

i just stalked the return line at best buy after x-mas, walked in line behind someone that entered the return line. ....voila

#13 JMan8108

JMan8108

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:16 PM

i see them at best buy and target most the times when im in there..... they usually have 2-3 premies just sittin there

#14 deakphreak

deakphreak

Ting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:36 PM

Yea or even buy a modified one. A few people are willing to put up theirs that they put some work into making it look nice. If i found one for ya in the stores, id be glad to purchase it and ship it out.

#15 |Tch0rT|

|Tch0rT|

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE(kryptik @ Feb 20 2006, 07:47 PM) View Post

You have no idea...

The town I live in has had only 2 Xbox 360's in stock in the last 3 weeks. One premium and one core. The premium one got sold before I could get there and I passed up the core because I want the premium. I've been using the Xbox 360 inventory tracker program and Best Buy & Circuit City haven't had any in stock in at least 2 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users