XBANDGUY

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

If you have it post your impressions. I will have it tonight after work.

#2 scooby_dooby

scooby_dooby

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:28 PM

Picking mine up after work as well biggrin.gif

#3 joeyddr

joeyddr

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:49 PM

same here, pre paid and grabbing it on the way home.

#4 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

I just got it like 5 mins ago. Don't really have a opinion yet.

#5 wasting

wasting

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

It's sitting in the car, got it at lunch, gonna leave work a little early biggrin.gif

#6 XBANDGUY

XBANDGUY

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:12 PM

Thanks fellas.

I dont get off until 4:30 or so...

Should be online around 6:30 est.

Until then please post impressions if you have played the game !

#7 Justaren

Justaren

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:24 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...im going crazy seeing who has it...damn i should've resevered it.....now my friends are laughing at me......its ohkay one more day..ill get mines....

#8 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE(Justaren @ Feb 21 2006, 09:31 PM) View Post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...im going crazy seeing who has it...damn i should've resevered it.....now my friends are laughing at me......its ohkay one more day..ill get mines....

I didn't preorder. I just went to my local gamestop around 11 and they had plenty. The game is sweet. If you like the demo at ALL the game is gonna make your jaw drop. M.A. Barrera Baby!!!!

Edited by darksteppin, 21 February 2006 - 10:58 PM.

#9 scooby_dooby

scooby_dooby

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(Justaren @ Feb 21 2006, 09:31 PM) View Post

i just called ebgames, their like 'we have one left, what's your name' so they're keepin it on hold. preorders are useless!!

#10 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE(scooby_dooby @ Feb 21 2006, 11:20 PM) View Post

i just called ebgames, their like 'we have one left, what's your name' so they're keepin it on hold. preorders are useless!!

Preorder=myth....I will only preorder a game if there is a bonus with the game (full auto faceplate). I Can't believe they hit you with the "we only got 1 left". He asked for your name so he could set up a preorder and get the comission.

Edited by darksteppin, 21 February 2006 - 11:27 PM.

#11 scooby_dooby

scooby_dooby

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(darksteppin @ Feb 21 2006, 11:31 PM) View Post

Preorder=myth....I will only preorder a game if there is a bonus with the game (full auto faceplate). I Can't believe they hit you with the "we only got 1 left". He asked for your name so he could set up a preorder and get the comission.

lol, no actually it was a girl, and she asked if I had one reserved or pre-ordered, I said no. She went and checked and said we have 1 left, I'll reserve it for you, what's your name.

They reserved it, not preordered it, and I won't be paying a penny more than retail for it. If she wants to get a commission for saving me the trouble of driving around town after work, then so be it, she deserves every penny!

Edited by scooby_dooby, 21 February 2006 - 11:29 PM.

#12 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(scooby_dooby @ Feb 21 2006, 11:36 PM) View Post

lol, no actually it was a girl, and she asked if I had one reserved or pre-ordered, I said no. She went and checked and said we have 1 left, I'll reserve it for you, what's your name.

They reserved it, not preordered it, and I won't be paying a penny more than retail for it. If she wants to get a commission for saving me the trouble of driving around town after work, then so be it, she deserves every penny!

Girl or not. They have more than 1 left. Watch when you go in they will have plenty. Preorder doesn't cost more anyway.

Edited by darksteppin, 21 February 2006 - 11:50 PM.

#13 scooby_dooby

scooby_dooby

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(darksteppin @ Feb 21 2006, 11:55 PM) View Post

Girl or not. They have more than 1 left. Watch when you go in they will have plenty. Preorder doesn't cost more anyway.

You don't know what the hell you're talkin about.

Why would they lie about it? What benefit is it to them? To 'force' me to reserve? LOL, thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. I would've reserved anyways, and the 'one left' was just a passing comment.

#14 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE(scooby_dooby @ Feb 21 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

You don't know what the hell you're talkin about.

Why would they lie about it? What benefit is it to them? To 'force' me to reserve? LOL, thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. I would've reserved anyways, and the 'one left' was just a passing comment.

Your the idiot. My best friend works at eb. Thats how I know your an idiot. They tell you they have 1 left, get your name, set up a "preorder" with your name, get paid. The whole 1 left thing is so you are like 'damn I better just give them my name and go get it there so I am not out of luck'. Its not really a preorder it just gets them paid. Just like when I called yesterday about it and the guy told me 'it comes out t/m but you better come in and preorder today or else you probably won't be able to get a copy' LOL I have seen it done many times. You could walk into any store and pick up halo 2 on launch day. What makes you think fight night is gonna sell out everywhere. IDIOT

#15 Justaren

Justaren

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:23 AM

hahaha..nice..i took everyones advice...and good thing one of my homies were on the road cause im at work...he picked up a copy for me and himself......good friends are handy..hahahaha... ill see ya'll online...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users