• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrissi1va

chrissi1va

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:19 AM

Can anyone please help me, this is my first time posting, I seem to have screwed things up pretty badly.
I soft-modded my xbox, installed evox as my dashboard, and upgraded the hard drive. I was sick of evox so I decided to change to UX, I believe that I did everything that i had to do, removed the old evox files and replaced them with the UX files. THis is where my problem occured. I used the UX files that i had already installed on the xbox as an application. I messed around with the skins a bit and I dled a skin that froze up when I tried to exit the screen (I did this while UX was an application). I never bothered to change the skin back to a working one. So now I have changed the default dashboard to UX with a broken skin and i can only get as far as the main screen. No ftp access or menu options, alls that happens is the screen saver will appear after awhile. Am I beyond repair, ANY help would be very appreciated. I have tried the search function of the forums but they seem to be down right now. Thanksin advanced

#2 chrissi1va

chrissi1va

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:38 AM

Holy crap,

I put halo into the tray and as it started to load I kept hitting every button on the controller. Sure enough a menu popped up, tried flashFXP, and I was able to connect. I proceeded to delete all the UX files, replaced them with a freshly dled copy and problem solved!!!

#3 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:00 AM

hehe nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users