Photo

Dashboards And Dvd Region Spidergx. How?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scooterbib

scooterbib

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:08 AM

ok, so i got the gx installed on my 1.0. flashed it with the x2 bios. from what people have said. the bios is loading right. now im not sure how to load a dashboard. i used the burner soft that people have recomended and i get the msg that it cannot recognize the cd/dvd that is in the drive. is there any other way to get the dashboard installed in there? im perty sure that my dvd drive is going to reject any burnt cd i put in there. but with x2 there's no bells and or whistles. i read about other bios that have ftp options an such. is there any other bios that people have had success loading,. or is there a way that with the x2 bios loaded up that i can connect pc to xbox and just cram it into the hard drive? so far, i can get the pc to recognize a connection to the xbox. but cannot access it. am i missing some settings? k. now on to step 2. here's all i really wanted to do. i suppose it has to do with the eeprom, but change game regions and dvd regions. any quick steps with the gx that i can take to change that up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users