• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:54 AM

here they are
this first one was made using adobe elements a long time ago
IPB Image

and here is the new one i whipped up while i waited for the paint in my room to dry
IPB Image

i cant deside which to pick becasue i like the old school one i made but i also like the new one i made (tried flipping a coin but it landed somewhere on my floor and i lost it in my mess laugh.gif )

comments also welcome

#2 h34d5h0tz

h34d5h0tz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Interests:http://www.pbase.com/h43d5h0tz/xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:36 AM

second one.

#3 n00bFRAGGER

n00bFRAGGER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Building Computers<br />Playing Xbox<br />Moddifying my Xbox<br />Cars<br />Rock Music<br />PhotoShop
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:40 AM

Second one by far. There is a significant skill gap between them and the darker one prevails. And plus, you can always have the satisfaction of knowing that you designed and created that Ghost/mask thinghy yourself. If you are planning on just one website splash page where that image is all that will appear, I suggest that you use the Lasso tools, set the feathering to about 10 pixels, and then go around the image so it isn't one clunky square. Make sure to save it as a .PNG so the background can be seen through the image.

#4 _GhOsT_

_GhOsT_

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:33 AM

thanks for that little bit n00bFRAGGER

i had about 6 of my friends see it
2 like the simple design of the first one and the other 4 thought the mask bit was kick ass

so i guess im going to use pick #2 biggrin.gif

the main reason of asking was becuase yes this is my company logo (hard to believe at 17 you would own your own bussiness) and every xbox i mod this is the start up screen for avalaunch and i wanted something a little more new aged

#5 laggard

laggard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests: Halo2 and other online games, Fables 1 &amp; 2 (of course) and music.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:56 PM

Second one, because you said GHOSTBOX but you could still see the XBOX letters on the side. And because the darkness of the 2nd way is awsome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users