Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:49 AM

Ok this is starting to bug me. My stats say that I have no 5 in-a-rows, yet I have 9 rampages. However, I don't have the rampage or 5-in-a-row achievemets. I've been trying to earn them on on races, not rampage missions. Can someone tell me where would be a good place to try and what setup to use. I can't seem to kill the computer fast enough in anything but A class, but then the last couple of cars are too far away for it to count as in a row.

#2 Lizard King

Lizard King

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:10 PM

The first time I played the retail version I got a Three in a Row, saw I got achievements, and giddy as a kid on Christmas I exited the game to check them out.

Found I had no Three in a Row, but I later was awarded one.

Yeah, the chievement system is a bit buggy. Keep getting 5 in a rows (beleive me, they are gimmes in some levels) and one will show up.

Edited by Lizard King, 25 February 2006 - 03:10 PM.

#3 darksteppin

darksteppin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:38 PM

Make sure you get 5 in a row only and not continue the streak. I also recommend that you use assualt and tune the guns so they are level 3. You will kill anything very fast.

#4 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:00 AM

*Update*

This is strange, now it says that I got he achievement 2 days ago. I've been playing on and offline for days now, but it gives me the achievement all of a sudden and claims that it happened a couple of day ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users