dark0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

I've chipped my box with a spider chip 1.1 about 2 years ago and I'm not sure which bios I flashed it with but I think it was m8, my xbox is 1.1.

Up until now it was working fine and it still does with old games, but some of the new ones (mainly fight night 3 and fifa street 2) just either don't run on the xbox at all or run and then start freezing, I'm sure it's not an xbox itself, but the flashed bios, because every game prior to the above mentioned still work great.

So my question is, is it possible to reflash a spider chip (whithout a programmer) from say m8 (whats on the box now) to x2, 256k? I remember reading somewhere that you can only flash the spiderchip once and without a programmer you won't be able to reflash it, so I just wanted to make sure if it's possible.

#2 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:14 AM

Hello there ...

I dont know much about spiderchips or xboxes but i will try to help you ... lol

Yes you can reflash your chip and the easiest way is to use my Spiderchip Reflash Cd available from the usual places.

Also check out the backup forum as some games have specific protection that changing the bios wont fix.

HackDaBox !

#3 dark0

dark0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

Thanks dude, reflashed to x2, changed to a new dash in a process, the games still give the same result, but I don't really care anymore, obviously a badly packaged game, not the bios or the box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users