• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#16 Wong Hung Lo

Wong Hung Lo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Modding my Sampo DVD players,Tivo, ReplayTV and my Xbox.<br /><br />Being a soldering elitists :)
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:25 AM

White race card?

IPB Image

The other type of Race card

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

#17 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Mar 1 2006, 12:54 AM) View Post

Sad, but if a Man ran over a Woman with a car like that, the Man would get death penality easily.

FYI, puckSR, remember that post about racism a while back and you get personal about me? Don't be like Karl Rove: If you can't attack his/her argument, attack his/her character.

Edit: looks like she gets 20 years, 10 years good behavior...

http://www.upi.com/i...14-063734-3653r

An Iranian North Carolina student was arrested this week for attempted murder when he ran his SUV into a group of students on campus.

His bail was set at $ 2 million dollars, and no fatalities. The white broad bailed out on $ 30 K after her husband coughed up all his teeth on the pavement next to his brain matter.

#18 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:05 AM

yep...and the difference is??????

the woman attacked her husband....in a moment of obvious personal anger

the student attacked random students....in a moment of completely unknown motive

massive difference....only similarity is that they were both driving.....

you guys really need to get a grip on reality

#19 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE(puckSR @ Mar 7 2006, 06:12 PM) View Post

the woman attacked her husband....in a moment of obvious personal anger

the student attacked random students....in a moment of completely unknown motive

massive difference....only similarity is that they were both driving.....

you guys really need to get a grip on reality

Some one is DEAD

#20 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:00 PM

true......someone is dead in the case of the woman

and if they give this young man a harsher sentence than the woman.....I will agree with you that it is odd

unfortunately you are quoting "bail"
this is based on the flight risk, the severity of the crime, and the danger the individual poses to the general public.

I would assume that a young foreign student, who randomly tried to kill a group of pedestrians is a greater flight risk and a greater risk to the general community than a woman who got mad and murdered her husband.

If you disagree....please explain why?

#21 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE(puckSR @ Mar 8 2006, 03:07 PM) View Post

true......someone is dead in the case of the woman

and if they give this young man a harsher sentence than the woman.....I will agree with you that it is odd

this is based on the flight risk, the severity of the crime, and the danger the individual poses to the general public.

I would assume that a young foreign student, who randomly tried to kill a group of pedestrians is a greater flight risk and a greater risk to the general community than a woman who got mad and murdered her husband.

If you disagree....please explain why?

Take his passport, he attends public school so his family probably isnt the wealthiest. Where is he going to go.

a greater risk to the general community than a woman who got mad and murdered her husband.

A killer is a killer, but since he isnt a killer point is irrelevant. The bail is highly excessive and I would argue keeping him in jail would benifit him more than community(so no hillbilly could attempt reprisal)

But I guess in your world, a wealthy white person that can go get money jump on a plane and be around the world isnt a flight risk, when the Mercedes she ran her husband over has higher monetary value than her bail posted.

[sarcasm]I see your logic. wink.gif [/sarcasm]

No,
I am insinuating that 30K is a slap in the face of the husbands family.
I am insinuating that prosecutors have to much power. She deservingly could have faced death penalty given a motivated DA.

Given the offense of the student if it were not the fact he was Iranian in todays climate he would not neccesary face prison sentence with a decent lawyer, but of course being a sand negro they will attempt to make an example of him. This is agravated assault and battery, not premeditated agravated murder. <- Death Penalty eligible

He probably will get more time than the white bitch.

#22 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,617 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 8 2006, 09:47 AM) View Post

Some one is DEAD

But you have to realize, this woman got the punishment she did because she discovered her husband was having an affair. She was betrayed by the person she should be trusting the most. I do agree, she should get more than 10 years good behavior, but nowhere NEAR life/death penalty. Sure, someone is dead and that is sad. I'm sure you could plead a little temporary insanity on this one, which I'm sure she at least suffered from a little.

#23 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:47 AM

No,
I am insinuating that 30K is a slap in the face of the husbands family.
I am insinuating that prosecutors have to much power. She deservingly could have faced death penalty given a motivated DA.

Phatbastard....im going to try and explain this again.
The nature of the crime was different. She was not "fined" 30k.....her bail was 30k. It seems that the bail was appropriate....because she wound up back in court.
Her sentence has nothing to do with her bail.

I understand your position on prosecutor power....but the prosecution does not determine bail. The judge determines bail. So are you mad at the judge or at the prosecution?

The bail is highly excessive

great....but an excessively high bail doesnt say anything about prejudice. It just says that a particular judge decided to make the bail so high that the kid would sit in jail.

By the way....here is the story.
the whole story
The guy wasnt a student... he was an alumni
he was a terrorist(he claimed he was doing it to avenge the death of muslims around the world)
the bail was 5.5 million

You didnt want to post the story though....because you know that there are clear differences between what this guy did and what the "white" woman did. Motive goes a long way....and the motives of these two individuals are drastically different.

Given the offense of the student if it were not the fact he was Iranian in todays climate he would not neccesary face prison sentence with a decent lawyer,

WRONG....since he claimed he did it to:
"avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world."
I really dont think his country of origin matters....he basically claimed he was a terrorist(he indiscriminatly tried to kill one group to avenge another group).

Keep up the excellent reporting Irishbastard
Im sure a decent lawyer could get this kid off in a heartbeat: jester.gif

#24 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Mar 8 2006, 06:58 PM) View Post

But you have to realize, this woman got the punishment she did because she discovered her husband was having an affair. She was betrayed by the person she should be trusting the most. I do agree, she should get more than 10 years good behavior, but nowhere NEAR life/death penalty. Sure, someone is dead and that is sad. I'm sure you could plead a little temporary insanity on this one, which I'm sure she at least suffered from a little.

Dude your opinion is your opinion but the letter of the law is the letter of the law.

In most states if you do A, B and C they are all felonies and someone dies in the process, that makes you eligible for the death penalty.

Nothing against her, nothing for the husband but it is a glaring discrepency. Maybe I watch foxnews and cnbc too much but 30K for premeditated, murder and essentially attempted murder of mistress. Then the Iranian smuck gets mutimillion dollar bail with not one serious injury. Fishy...

I'm sure you could plead a little temporary insanity on this one, which I'm sure she at least suffered from a little.

IPB Image

Mrs Debra Lafave,

Now the defense attorney, as well as prosecutor both believe that this school teacher was insane and does not deserve jail time, for essentially raping a young school boy.

No jail, HUH

RACE CARD

plus the all new powerful

VAGINAL CARD

#25 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

Nothing against her, nothing for the husband but it is a glaring discrepency. Maybe I watch foxnews and cnbc too much but 30K for premeditated, murder and essentially attempted murder of mistress. Then the Iranian smuck gets mutimillion dollar bail with not one serious injury. Fishy...

1. Its just bail....its just a gut call by the judge....how much of a flight risk does the judge think the defendent poses
2. Yeah....iranian guy didnt cause one serious injury....but he is also an attempted terrorist
3. Ever hear of a crime of passion? Its when a highly emotional situation causes a crime to be committed. It usually means that the criminal did not premeditate the act. Your woman did not premeditate her act in the eyes of the law...and it was a crime of passion
4. The iranian guy is a flight risk....he isnt a "poor student"....he is a religious zealot...he attacked indiscriminately, so he is a greater danger to the public.

Now the defense attorney, as well as prosecutor both believe that this school teacher was insane and does not deserve jail time, for essentially raping a young school boy.

First...lets be honest....both the prosecution and the defense claimed that it was consenual...still statutory rape
Second....she is insane....but thats not why she didnt get jail time

Her accuser did not want to continue the trial, the prosecution plea-bargained with the defense because they were worried about the accuser dropping charges. This is a common event in highly-publicized rape cases.

In the USA you have the right to "face" your accuser....

Hope that clears everything up

#26 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 9 2006, 04:00 PM) View Post

VAGINAL CARD

isnt that what i said in the first place? the whole "race" issue is completely moot in both of these cases, its the fact that they are women that kept them both from severe penalties

#27 PhatIrishBastard

PhatIrishBastard

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 9 2006, 05:29 PM) View Post

isnt that what i said in the first place? the whole "race" issue is completely moot in both of these cases, its the fact that they are women that kept them both from severe penalties

I am sure the vaginal possesion is 4/10's the law, but to dismiss race perceptions is simply naive. I only mentioned two women, Scott Peterson was wrapped in the race card during his melodrama.

People are stuck on OJ half of the Kennedy family (men) have beaten some pretty serious wraps simply because.

The 2 womens cases are just so glaryingly apparrant.

#28 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

People are stuck on OJ half of the Kennedy family (men) have beaten some pretty serious wraps simply because.

The reason that people are stuck on OJ...and ignore the Kennedys has nothing to do with race
It has everything to do with publicity.

When a star football player, who is considered a really nice guy, is suddenly accused of murdering his wife and her boyfriend......we all sit up and pay attention

When a politician is accused of doing something dirty and underhanded....we kinda glaze over. We have heard it all a million times. There have been several cases of politicians accused of breaking the law. We all watched Bill Clinton for months.

The problem is that OJ's trial lasted for over a year....and he was accused of committing a truly heinous act.
The kennedys didnt get TV attention.....and we didnt pay attention

BTW....OJ is considered by most legal analysts as an example of a rich defendent having a much better chance than a poor defendent in the same position.

If you really want to make this case....why dont you compare their crimes and punishment to similiar circumstances and alternative results.

So far....you tried to compare the woman who murdered her husband with a vehicle to a guy that was on a mission from God and tried to run down random students on a college campus.

At least try to find similiar cases to make your example.

#29 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 10 2006, 01:17 PM) View Post

I am sure the vaginal possesion is 4/10's the law, but to dismiss race perceptions is simply naive. I only mentioned two women, Scott Peterson was wrapped in the race card during his melodrama.

well, as i said before in this thread there have only be 10 women put to death in the last 30 years, of those, 9 were white, 1 was black, that is about the LEAST racist cross section your ever going to find anywhere in this country, i think its safe to say as far as female criminal go, skin color is nothing, their all pink inside

#30 Wong Hung Lo

Wong Hung Lo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Modding my Sampo DVD players,Tivo, ReplayTV and my Xbox.<br /><br />Being a soldering elitists :)
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 9 2006, 05:00 PM) View Post

Mrs Debra Lafave,

No jail, HUH

RACE CARD

VAGINAL CARD

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

You can't rape the willing. Heck if that kid wasn't bragging and kept his mouth shut, he would still be on the gravy train. Any guy that says that he wouldn't hop on that is either a liar or would rather be on a fishing trip on Brokebutt Mountain.

And don't forget Pamela Rogers Turner.

You damn kids don't know how well you got it. All my teachers in in highschool were hags. sad.gif

I now introduce you to the all new powerful
PENIS CARD

Men's Rights Group Eyes Child Support Stay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users