2 replies to this topic

#1 Jagasian

Jagasian

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:02 PM

I was wondering if anybody has compared the ISO images of GOTY and the most recent Platinum Hits re-release of GOTY to see if the ISOs differ in any way. A difference would imply that, possibly, additional bug fixes were included in the most recent version of Morrowind for the Xbox. There are instances of other Platinum Hits releases of other games including bug fixes, but is it the case with Morrowind: GOTY? Considering that this game is just $20 new in box at most game stores, those who are playing the older original release of GOTY might want to consider upgrading.

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(Jagasian @ Mar 1 2006, 11:09 AM) View Post

I was wondering if anybody has compared the ISO images of GOTY and the most recent Platinum Hits re-release of GOTY to see if the ISOs differ in any way. A difference would imply that, possibly, additional bug fixes were included in the most recent version of Morrowind for the Xbox. There are instances of other Platinum Hits releases of other games including bug fixes, but is it the case with Morrowind: GOTY? Considering that this game is just $20 new in box at most game stores, those who are playing the older original release of GOTY might want to consider upgrading.

The only difference is faster loading times, and a bug fix on the Nerevarine quest when performing the trials for the Urshilaku Camp.

#3 Jagasian

Jagasian

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

Did Bethesda officially announce that the Platinum Hits GOTY has this improvement over the original GOTY? Can you provide me with a source of where you got your info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users