4 replies to this topic

#1 Jstab

Jstab

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

I just installed a X3ce chip in a 1.6 xbox, I used the pcb board and the 5v wire which took forever to solder to. The problem I am having is that the led on the front is half green and half amber with the chip on and with the chip off, but the xbox starts up normal with the chip off. I have checked and recheck all of the solder points and they look to be good. When I turn the chip on it sounds like it is going to start up and the goes off and repeats this 3 times, then just stays on with no picture. Also the Lan light and the HD light are not coming on and those are the easiest to install so I know they are right. Anybody have any insight. This is not my first mod but it is the first time that this has happened. Thanks

#2 Jstab

Jstab

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:52 PM

Got it working and flashed the X3 now I am trying to install a 120g HD and trying to access the xbox but it will not connect I thought the login and password were X3 and X3. I could be wrong could someone please clarify.
Thanks

#3 elborak

elborak

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE(Jstab @ Mar 1 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post
I thought the login and password were X3 and X3.
Try x3 & x3.

#4 Jstab

Jstab

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:57 AM

That worked thanks. I had to chang the ip address on the xbox to match up with my router.

#5 solidsnake06

solidsnake06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:36 AM

jstab what did u do to get ur xbox working i am having the same issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users