Photo

What Features Are You Looking Foward To The Most?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 modthebox.tk

modthebox.tk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:checking out hacks hardware mods. I make customs out of anything
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2006 - 09:01 PM

I know that I'm looking forward to the sleekness and very easy controls along with the fact that is was made by pros.

Post your Pros about it.

Anybody have any Cons?

#2 whiteymarvin

whiteymarvin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:24 AM

Very good point, as great as XBMC is, it has many features that make it more accessible to a techy user. Whereas the Xbox360 interface always has a little guide in the bottom telling you what button does what. I hope that this addition to XBMC makes it more accessible to the general public.
For instance, when I first got Windows Media Center in the living room, my wife groaned. But after about 30 minutes of using it she absolutely loves it and never has to ask "how do I do this...?" XBMC has been in the living room for much longer but I am the only one who uses it. Hopefully this will change that!

#3 uberx

uberx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE(whiteymarvin @ Mar 4 2006, 12:31 AM) View Post

Very good point, as great as XBMC is, it has many features that make it more accessible to a techy user. Whereas the Xbox360 interface always has a little guide in the bottom telling you what button does what. I hope that this addition to XBMC makes it more accessible to the general public.
For instance, when I first got Windows Media Center in the living room, my wife groaned. But after about 30 minutes of using it she absolutely loves it and never has to ask "how do I do this...?" XBMC has been in the living room for much longer but I am the only one who uses it. Hopefully this will change that!

Quoted for truthiness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users