KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE(Luncher666 @ Mar 6 2006, 11:58 AM) View Post

And what part of my post did you not understand. MS is the name not the actual host!.

what you think some lady at the MS help desk is sitting there with the demo disk waiting to be uploaded to the 3rd party server.

why would they even send the disk to MS??

think about it,

there refering to MS as the "name" which in return is the name of the server, the data (demo) which is sent to the HOST.....

please re think ur post.

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Mar 6 2006, 04:31 PM) View Post

http://pda.physorg.c...place_9002.html

There you have it... though seriously if you're a gamer and not familiar with certification processes then you're living in a hole under a rock somewhere.

Also how is Major Nelson not a "credible source" the guy is one of the head honchos over the Xbox Live division, and easily one of the most open and frank people when talking about Xbox stuff.

The MS PR people will talk out of the sides of their mouth all day long. the Major typically sets the record straight...

yeah so HA! i would rethink my post if i were you. tongue.gif just because i said the demos are being sent to MS doesnt mean they have to be in a physical (disk) form. there have been WAY too many comments from developers about not only demos but downloadable content needing to be certified by MS for anyone to believe that they play no part in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users