3 replies to this topic

#1 PapaPrem

PapaPrem

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:30 AM

Hey guys. Could someone help recommend a good wireless gaming adapter or bridge for the Xbox? Something cheap prefferably that gets the job done. I would prefer a 802.11g version over the 802.11b since I am going to be doing mostly FTP transfers. Is the gaming adapter/wireless bridge the cheapest way to wirelessly network the Xbox to the PC?

#2 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 March 2006 - 05:51 AM

You won't be able to play XBC or Xlink this way (unless it's XLINK on the router or xbox itself) but it will work, I love Linksys product though many people have trouble with choppy signals, the cheapest way is a generic "wireless ethernet bridge" linksys, dllink, netgear they all make those, dlink makes "gamer" ones as does linksys, which will both work, I haven't used any personally but they all should perform about the same, DEFINITELY go to the 802.11g you won't regret that, i think the "gamer" versions at b, check out a linksys 802.11g wireless ethernet bridge, these DO work on xbox live

#3 PapaPrem

PapaPrem

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:32 AM

Thank you sir. I'll definitely keep a look out for the Linksys Ethernet Bridge.

#4 TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:16 PM

http://www.amazon.co...glance&n=172282

I did a quick google search and found that on amazon, I'm sure you can find them all over though.

http://www.tigerdire....asp?CatId=1594

That's a big list of them for ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users