Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:23 AM

OK so here'e the deal. I managed to rent American Wasteland and a pal of mine rented Tiger. I was satisfied with where I stopped on Hawk after a cuple of days and so I traded him it for Tiger Woods. I don't much care for the game, but I don't need it showing up as a huge 0 on my gamelist either. Can anyone tell me what it takes to get the achievements? I've found them posted online, but do I have to earn them ALL online? Those of you that know me, know my connection currently sucks, so I likely won't be allowed to join a game session. Are there any that I can get offline while I still have the game for the next couple of days?

Thanks

#2 tonloc79

tonloc79

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

Yes id say a good 90% are online only! Probably one of the most stingy games when it comes to achievements.

#3 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:43 AM

Absolutely. The achievements are hard as hell. They are all basically online and EA's servers suck. Getting into games can be difficult, and good luck playing an hour long match without someone getting disconnected. I've played for 50+ hours and still haven't unlocked a single achievement. It's an enjoyable golf game otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users