DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:25 AM

I thought they fixed this problem were if people left the game when you beat them and you dont get game points, but it seems it still happening, anyone know wth is going on with this? like, im Rank A, and i beat an SS guy, he leaves right when i beat him and i get no points, wasnt this suppose to be fixed in this new patch that was released today? i dunno, anyone got input?

#2 tonloc79

tonloc79

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:43 AM

I dont think they care about that shit, its the cheating on the ranking up they were probably concearned about.

#3 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:48 AM

Yeah figures as much, M$ doesnt seem to care much about what their customers think it seems

#4 Stravos

Stravos

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Mar 3 2006, 08:55 PM) View Post

Yeah figures as much, M$ doesnt seem to care much about what their customers think it seems

Start giving them negative rep, if people do that they aren't going to stay SS for long.

No, MS probably doesn't care, but Team Ninja/Tecmo probably does. MS has nothing to do with DOA4. The patch for DOA4 appears to be unannounced, and there still doesn't seem to be a list of changes, except that the leaderboards for wiped. I'm sure they're working on fixes for problems, but they were probably more worried about major bugs (game save being wiped) and major exploits that something that is more annoying than anything.
If you have such negative opinions of MS, what exactly was your motivation for giving them your time and money?

#5 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE(Stravos @ Mar 4 2006, 12:04 AM) View Post

Start giving them negative rep, if people do that they aren't going to stay SS for long.

No, MS probably doesn't care, but Team Ninja/Tecmo probably does. MS has nothing to do with DOA4. The patch for DOA4 appears to be unannounced, and there still doesn't seem to be a list of changes, except that the leaderboards for wiped. I'm sure they're working on fixes for problems, but they were probably more worried about major bugs (game save being wiped) and major exploits that something that is more annoying than anything.
If you have such negative opinions of MS, what exactly was your motivation for giving them your time and money?

i personally dont like M$ at all lol, i bought xbox 1 cause it was fun to mod , i bought 360 cause it was the first full HD system, only game i really like for 360 is DoA :S, to be honest, im more of a sony/nintendo fan, cause its my type of game system, 360 doesnt offer much the type of games i play, but i do hope that some of the new games im told about and read about will be good (im a RPG player)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users