5 replies to this topic

#1 tbirdturbo

tbirdturbo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:22 AM

i am transfering files from xbox to pc using flash fxp, speed is about 3000-5000, question is:

the 2 biggest files with go all the way thru the transfer process and when the little yellow transfer staus bar is full, over in the details window thing at bottom it will say files tranferred -data transfer closed, then it will not give the transfer complete, all it says is no noop implimented and move on to next file and mark previous as failed transfer. so i cannot get the 2 largest files(722mb, and 322 mb. to transfer, any ideas?

#2 _quaKe

_quaKe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:25 AM

Try and transfer them one at a time.. So just have one file transfer, and then after it completes, do the other.. It does this to me sometimes but this usually corrects the problem.. If not, then you may not have enough space on the hard drive.

#3 tbirdturbo

tbirdturbo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:29 AM

i will try that, but i have enogh room on hard drive so that's not the problem

#4 tbirdturbo

tbirdturbo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:55 AM

that didn't work either, any other ideas?

#5 _quaKe

_quaKe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:21 AM

Try a different FTP program such as CuteFTP or WS_FTP

#6 JonBOY

JonBOY

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:33 AM

how long are the names of these two files? I've encountered situations with FlashFXP whilst transferring data from my PC to my xbox where it begins a file transfer then fails simply because the name is too long. This usually happens though at the beginning of the transfer rather then at the end of the transfer like you've outlined so it may not help you, but its something you might like to try (seeing as your going from xbox to pc, i guess you'd need to use a filemanager program to copy each file to a new location, re-name the new file then transfer that-you don't want to be re-naming files if they're components of games etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users