This is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions.
Here is the FULL changelog since the February 26th 2006 build (last one posted on xbins/xbox-scene):
- 06-03-2006 added: <number> tag to label control (for display of numbers)
- 06-03-2006 added: Skin.SetBool and Skin.Reset <onclick> functions.
- 06-03-2006 changed: Per button <texturefocus> images in scrolling button scrollers only show when scrolling has completed.
- 06-03-2006 fixed: auth http streams containing special characters( mplayer.dll )
- 06-03-2006 updated: tinyxml to version 2.4.3
- 06-03-2006 fixed: ms soundtrack directory showed two parent folder items
- 06-03-2006 fixed: mem leak in ms soundtrack directory
- 06-03-2006 fixed: cdda disc without cddb info shows only a tracknumber as label
- 06-03-2006 fixed:  First track of CD Audio not playing on latest XBMC builds!
- 06-03-2006 updated: Italian language file (Thnx to kotix)
- 06-03-2006 updated: Chinese (Traditional) language file (Thnx to omenpica)
- 06-03-2006 updated: German (Austrian) language file (Thnx to CEOMR)
- 06-03-2006 updated: German language file
- 06-03-2006 updated: Dutch language file (Thnx to console-ombouw)
- 06-03-2006 updated: Portuguese (Brazil) language file (Thnx to mvbm)
- 06-03-2006 updated: Swedish language file (Thnx to blittan)
- 06-03-2006 updated: Norwegian language file (Thnx to vnm)
- 06-03-2006 changed: Album Info and Video Info cover images are no longer set to keep aspect ratio in the code (it can now be controlled in the skin).
- 05-03-2006 fixed: dvdplayer would sometimes lock up when trying to restore a bookmark
- 05-03-2006 fixed: if libdvdnav threw an exception, dvdplayer would lockup
- 05-03-2006 fixed: audio stream opening could be delayed in dvdplayer causing stuttering
- 05-03-2006 fixed: playing quicktime files would make xbmc leak 100k per file. reduced to about 50k.
- 03-03-2006 fixed: Better music database lower case comparisons (paths are stored as is, but compared lower case).
- 03-03-2006 added: "Clear Default" to the root bookmark context menu
- 03-03-2006 fixed: album lookups with a single 100% match in the list
- 03-03-2006 changed: file manager, a new folder is now highlighted as current item after it is created
- 03-03-2006 fixed: music nav, after getting album information the thumb of the item is not updated
- 03-03-2006 changed: music nav, genres, artists and albums are not cached to disc anymore
- 03-03-2006 fixed: music nav, a cached dir in does not show the parent folder item
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Musicdatabase paths weren't compared case-insensitive (albums + songs could double up if scanned from 2 different cased bookmarks)
- 02-03-2006 changed: Overlay images are rendered in bottom right of thumb only. Image is sized so that it is the normal size in Big Thumbs view, and is scaled for normal thumb views.
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Possible crashes setting things such as default bookmark.
- 02-03-2006 changed: Rewrote the ShowIMDB function. Now any existing thumbnails will be used in the Show Information dialog.
- 02-03-2006 changed: 'query info for all files' in my video now ignore sample/ folder.
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Mark as Watched, Mark as Unwatched, Remove Title, Edit Title for Movies in the database
- 02-03-2006 added: System.XboxNickname infolabel
- 02-03-2006 fixed:[ 1378214 ] Nickname.xbn
- 02-03-2006 added: seperate track formatting options for the music now playing window. (found in settings->music->playlist)
- 02-03-2006 updated: completely rewritten party mode manager, new features:
- play on a folder queues up all the items at the top of the playlist and starts playing
- queue on a folder queues up all the items beneath the current song or the last user queued song
- limited song history for the last 25 randomly picked songs
- 02-03-2006 fixed: System Info screen initialized twice on entry.
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Xbox soundtracks didn't show the soundtrack name.
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Album lookup select dialog didn't function correctly.
- 02-03-2006 fixed: Positioning of splash.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: COntrol focus issues in Settings Category.
- 01-03-2006 added: ListItem.Genre, ListItem.Director, ListItem.Year, ListItem.Title now work for Videos.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: IMDb lookup stripping of filenames wasn't as good as it could be.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: Lookup via a .nfo file on a folder would not set the folder icon.
- 01-03-2006 changed: file browser, added "Add network location..." to strings.xml
- 01-03-2006 fixed: overlay icon was not serialized to disc
- 01-03-2006 fixed: HTMLScraper.dll couldn't handle "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" plot info, due to a coded tag on the IMDb.com page.
- 01-03-2006 changed: Music and Video overlays are closed/open before we render the screen (allows vis on music overlay among other things)
- 01-03-2006 changed: Video database retrieves the real path, and thumbs are set based on that. IMDb thumbs are now only used if a file or folder thumb isn't present.
- 01-03-2006 added: delete single bookmark in video osd.
- 01-03-2006 added: overlay to indicate that a movie is watched in database views (overlaywatched.png). you can now choose.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: rar-compressed trainers.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: issue with rar volumes starting with .001.
- 01-03-2006 fixed: IMDb lookups weren't matched correctly from My Files so were looked up again unnecessarily.
- 28-02-2006 fixed: Mouse didn't reset the idle timer.
- 28-02-2006 added: Controlgroup focus is now saved on window exit.
- 28-02-2006 fixed: Actions could be sent to modal dialogs that were animating out.
- 28-02-2006 fixed: Blank bookmark for resume time was shown in bookmarks.
- 28-02-2006 fixed: [ 1438714 ] @-sign causes 'Invalid computer name'
- 28-02-2006 added: Control.IsVisible(id) visibility condition.
- 28-02-2006 fixed: Play DVD button on home wouldn't work for the first few seconds after it appeared.
- 28-02-2006 changed: Screensaver will now kick in if a modal dialog is onscreen.
- 28-02-2006 added: A little more exception handling to a couple of program database functions.
- 28-02-2006 changed: GUI messages are sent to all controls with the given id, rather than just the first one.
- 28-02-2006 changed: MultiImages with blank <info> fallback to the <imagepath> path.
- 28-02-2006 added: Multiple <onclick> tags are allowed in button controls. You can also use keymap actions in <onclick> tags as well. Actions are executed in the order given.
- 28-02-2006 added: Window.Next(id) and Window.Previous(id) conditionals active during changing of windows.
- 28-02-2006 added: condition attribute to animations, allowing you to turn them off based on a condition.
- 28-02-2006 changed: Files mode does not show tag info from the database if you have id3 reading disabled
- 28-02-2006 fixed: Initial control focus on Yes/No and Context menu is now set in the code.
- 27-02-2006 fixed: dvdplayer would resume properly after changing setting that required restart
- 27-02-2006 fixed: when player was restarted due to some osd change, force player wasn't allways selected
- 27-02-2006 fixed: dvdplayer didn't respect "Output To All Speakers" setting for 2ch AC3's
- 27-02-2006 fixed: threading problem with smb directory
- 27-02-2006 fixed: threading problem with opening/closing of files from dll's
- 27-02-2006 fixed: exception in music scanner when canceling before the filecount is calculated
NOTEWORTHY CHANGES IN THIS BUILD
- Keymap.xml: delete single bookmark in video osd.
- XboxMediaCenter.xml: multi-path change in My Programs
Install notes from T3CH readme/nfo:
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
Thanks to a new app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now extremely easy...
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking & transfer contents of XBMC folder TO (this is VERY important) "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<RENAME_ME.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://manual.xboxme...BMCAsDash#h44-2 or read your BIOS README) and transfer to your C partition. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you won't need to worry about this file on C.
* APPLICATION INSTALL
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking.
Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder.
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old savegame/settings (from E:/TDATA/0face008)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in XBMC/Albums/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
The XBMC manual is available on The XboxMediaCenter manual has also been updated with information about the trainer feature, check it out on manual.xboxmediacenter.de.
You can add more scripts and skins yourself if desired. You can download them from http://allxboxskins.com, http://www.xbox-skins.net and http://www.xbmcscripts.com.
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not a official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.